AFCB reasons to be cheerful

kirsikka

UTC Legend
1 - We might get a look at Pearson tonight who sounds like a really interesting addition. I'm looking forward to hearing how he did.

2 - There are no FA Cup replays this season so there's no possibility of having to watch a second match v Burnley

3 - If the talk of Woodgate not being a genuine candidate for the full role is true then he can treat this as a free hit and a chance to give a few youngsters some minutes. I think Zemura is the one many are crying out for but a start for Anthony would also be nice to see.

4 - The transfer window is closed so any want-away players won't get anything out of going into a sulk. Time to get their heads down for the rest of the season and try to attract the attention of potential suitors

5 - The dire run of form is over. Isn't this when we usually win seven on the trot?

...loving you optimism there !

I do hope that we can put a few results together and play the way that we know we can.

I would love to see Brooks tearing up this league and us having a solid defence with Woodgate's experience coming to the fore.

Early in the season we rode our luck, but at times played some great football.

So let's start tonight with putting in a performance v Burnley and shutting up the ginger whinger!

;