AFCB Superstore

USCherry

UTC Legend
FYI, for all you skinflints out there (includes me), the 2020/2021 kits are 50% off. I bought all three, and they appeared to have most sizes available.

There is a bunch of training gear on sale, and some odds and sods. Fill yer boots.

Ferking rip off anyway didnt take them long to jump on the bandwagon with high prices and low quality wont get another penny from me.....

FYI, for all you skinflints out there (includes me), the 2020/2021 kits are 50% off. I bought all three, and they appeared to have most sizes available.

There is a bunch of training gear on sale, and some odds and sods. Fill yer boots.
Look forward to this sale each season as the exchange rate kills us over here in the States. Got all 3 too.

Used first team squad ones are also being sold off with massive reductions due to damage. No heart.

Ferking rip off anyway didnt take them long to jump on the bandwagon with high prices and low quality wont get another penny from me.....
I worried what you'd have to complain about now JT is in charge, but I'm relieved to see everything is just fine. ;-)

I have accumulated a nice assortment of gear over the years, which I proudly wear, explaining to the uninitiated (which is most over here) ........ "Premier League team", then "Championship favourite, second tier of English football". God help me if I have to explain L1.

Come on you Cherries, help a poor Canadian out!!

Last edited:

;