AFCB Ticket On Sale Schedule

TCherry

First Team
For the non-Season Ticket holders like myself, the club have sorted out our account points for this season.
Also, the On Sale schedule for all Premier League home matches are available too.

The first PL home game ticket sale (For Sheffield Utd) is on Wednesday 10th July 2019 at 9am and that's for people with 16 points or more.

You must be on the birthday card list as well. No points on my account and the for sale schedule starts with Cardiff City.

Not sure if I'm being daft here, but my sons account says he has 1 home point for 17/18 season, 7 for 18/19 and 5 for 19/20. So, my question is how come he has 5 for this coming season even though tickets haven't gone on sale and when will he be eligible to buy a ticket for Sheff. Utd?

Not sure if I'm being daft here, but my sons account says he has 1 home point for 17/18 season, 7 for 18/19 and 5 for 19/20. So, my question is how come he has 5 for this coming season even though tickets haven't gone on sale and when will he be eligible to buy a ticket for Sheff. Utd?

He has the 5 brought forward from last season and will be able to buy when the criteria drop to 5+ or less.

But if he had 7 last season and 1 the season before, shouldn't he have 6 this season?
Probably best to look at the ticket history for last season to check how many points he earned. If it's wrong give the ticket office a ring.

Just checked COWS and on there it is still showing last season's fixtures and sell dates.The only info I could see was for the two friendly's and Palace last season. I need too keep an eye out for my son who is not a season ticket holder.Is it too much to ask for the club to regularly update the bloody thing and get rid of all past info on there.

Saturday 10 August 2019, 3pm
Premier League
On-Sale Wednesday 10 July 2019 @ 10am
16+ Home League points
Wednesday 10 July 2019 @ 9am
12+ Home League points
Sunday 14 July 2019 @ 9am
8+ Home League points
Wednesday 17 July 2019 @ 9am
4+ Home League points
Sunday 21 July 2019 @ 9am
1+ Home League points
Wednesday 24 July 2019 @ 9am
General Sale
Sunday 28 July 2019 @ 9am
Off Sale
Saturday 10 August 2019 @ 3pm

Is the away schedule on there? I couldn't see them but I can see the home schedule : )
Table, hopefully they will appear very soon. The first away game is at Aston Villa on Saturday 17th August.
It will be interesting to see who Mings plays for.

;