AFCB v Fulham

I was REALLY hoping that this was the game where Fulham were relegated. Hobby Fulham fan at work has made me want them to fail massively this season. Nice of them to oblige!

That said, I see a tough game on Saturday. They’ve got some talented players in their squad and Mitrovic could cause us issues if they hit him early and often. I always worry about games that look like we should win easily, they rarely seem to pan out that way! (I’m ignoring last week in order to prove my point.)

I was REALLY hoping that this was the game where Fulham were relegated. Hobby Fulham fan at work has made me want them to fail massively this season. Nice of them to oblige!

That said, I see a tough game on Saturday. They’ve got some talented players in their squad and Mitrovic could cause us issues if they hit him early and often. I always worry about games that look like we should win easily, they rarely seem to pan out that way! (I’m ignoring last week in order to prove my point.)
I'm going to be keeping an interested eye on Cairney. Quite a few posters seem to think he'd be a good fit here. It will be good to get a look at him.

Lovely relaxing footy till the end of the season .Nice win will do just to. Make up for the inevitable at St Mary’s .

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but seeing as most of Notre Dame has been saved, I assume it'll be a minutes pre-match applause today rather than a minutes silence : )

Well, the Good Lady's passed her late fitness test. Or as she said to the doctor " If I'm breathing, I'm going" : )
Bumped into your lad last night, he said he asked his mum if she was going to the game and he got a special sort of stare.

;