AFCB v West Ham

Aside from Nasri, this is a good time to play West Ham imo

First of December his latest injury to his ankle. Not sure if he has to have an operation or not according to injury sites.

He needs to be in a team where’s he gets looked after, nearly a whole season injury free here. I think he played most of their first few games this season but he’s a bit fragile isn’t he.

Felipe Anderson can be a handful, Nasri looked good the other day, and then they have that fuc&&& giraffe Caroll. Arnautovic out would be very helpful. Yes 4-6 points in next three games would be quite fine.

Tough game but West Ham will fancy a win so hoping that will give us a bit more space to exploit. Lots of goals again ?

The West Ham game will be one Unholy Ding Dong.. similar to the Watford game.....I can see it 3-2. or 3-1......but we must have ' Leaders'.....'coming out' so to speak.... Franno left a gap for someone to fill on that score......

One must take into account that West Ham are on very good form at the moment whilst we are certainly not. In which case we must have a fully fit Wilson firing on all cylinders. In order to get anything out of the game we have to ideally, get an early goal. If we are in a frightful situation of the game being at 0-0 with 15 minutes to go and we let West Ham get their noses in front it could end in tears yet again.

After Eddie went out of his way to praise the players' performance after the game on Sunday and the frustration of the players at the way results have been going for us lately, I can see us being really fired up for this one. If not then there is something seriously wrong with their attitudes. Certainly after the game a couple of players spoke of the importance of the West Ham game, so maybe with Eddie building them up all week long they will go out there and tear the Hammers a new one. I certainly hope so and a nice 5-0 would be a just reward for YankCherry and his lad coming all this way. Let's do it !
:utc::toot:

;