AFCB Wallpaper

Toronto John

Fans' Favourite
A couple of months ago, just at the start of the COVID mess, my laptop froze. Hard to get a repair in these times, but finally got it back. They had to scrub most of my data, which I had backed up to the hilt, so I have re-installed it all. However, was looking for a new screen saver/wallpaper. Came up with the attached, which I really like. Can anyone tell me what vintage this is of DC .... i.e is it current, or some earlier iteration? Is this facing East?

Thanks.Screen save 2.png

It looks post-2015 because it has the extra lighting we got for the premier league along the top of the stands. I think (not sure!)

It’s the east stand. So with EC still showing in branding and not vitality I’d take a guess it’s around the start of the 2015/ 2016 season?

Agree with the post 2015 date. The seats aren't that colour, the AFCBs are white and most of the red ones have been sun bleached pink. : )

Unless my eyesights gone all Dom, it looks like its before the East Stand platform for disabled people was put in, so maybe even earlier?

It looks post-2015 because it has the extra lighting we got for the premier league along the top of the stands. I think (not sure!)

It’s the east stand. So with EC still showing in branding and not vitality I’d take a guess it’s around the start of the 2015/ 2016 season?

Would be my guess too, Vitality is plastered along the back of the east stand by summer 2017. So one of the first two Premier League seasons.

Rob's right ( saves him a 60 mile eye test ) I can't see the wheelchair platform in the corner, that's been there at least 2 seasons. Also can't see the "media" area which was in place for the first Prem' season. My guess would be, between the end of the Championee and the start of the 1st Premier seasons : )

Rob's right ( saves him a 60 mile eye test ) I can't see the wheelchair platform in the corner, that's been there at least 2 seasons. Also can't see the "media" area which was in place for the first Prem' season. My guess would be, between the end of the Championee and the start of the 1st Premier seasons : )

Doesn't look like the electronic advertising hoardings are in place either

;