AFCB Women

Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? I can't think of many sports where men and women compete directly (there will be some, none I watch,) so it's a pointless debate in my opinion.

And no, I don't think that women can, in general, compete with men on a physical basis in many sports.

Well it doesn't.

It was a response to Robs comment.

Men are superior when it comes to strength/speed.

Women are superior in other ways.

Of you're intersted in watching the very best of most sport. It typically will involve men.

That's not to say women's sport can't be entertaining of course. But generally best spectacle, peak of any sport is the mens game.

Women's football is light years behind men's.i just can't take it seriously despite the over tge top media agenda/love in.

It's utter rubbish tbh in comparison. May as well watch bournemouth league under 14s tbh... abd most of top league In tgat bracket woukd turn over pl women's league teams.

Last edited:
DJ: Hey Rob can you delete all the anti woke comments, as if I do it I'll get pelters?

You're a mod now too.

We've got a brand to protect here and you have had your photo taken with Bill.

Cancel culture is where it's at with other people's views across any topic.

ROB: OK, no problem.

DJ: Hey Rob can you delete all the anti woke comments, as if I do it I'll get pelters?

You're a mod now too.

We've got a brand to protect here and you have had your photo taken with Bill.

Cancel culture is where it's at with other people's views across any topic.

ROB: OK, no problem.
lol this is hilarious.

lol this is hilarious.
Rob, could you ask dragon if I can be a mod too ?
Go on. I'd love that.
You know, that sense of omnipotence that the position surely brings.
Being able to retitle, delete and merge threads. I can't imagine how great that must feel.
Please have a word with him. Pretty please !
Thanks Rob :thumbup:

I'm gonna be a mod !
And when I am, I'm gonna to be a mod 'til I die !

Oh yes. Threads will be merged, titles will be changed, bans will be handed out like sweeties, I just can't wait ! Hold onto your hats ! :tophat:

elGBAFKh.jpg

;