afcbTVLive

ErikthViking

UTC Legend
I have been told that afcbTVLive will follow the same outline as other clubs (including West Brom, for example) have published. That being true, the service ought to be pretty much like last season.

The club are awaiting some information or other from the Football League and until they get confirmation from the League, they can’t launch the service. This confirmation could and should arrive at any moment, so it is just to watch COWS for the announcement.

I'll certainly be paying for it on a match by match basis once again.

The amount of games last season not available in Spain was incredible, even though I could not find these games being broadcast by any channel or streaming service in Spain. I think there were fewer matches available to me on afcbLive than not ! Add to that the times when ( for various reasons ) I am not going to be able to sit in front of the TV for two hours and the lack of a VOD option, to maybe be able to catch the game later on, none of the subscription packages offered seem to work for me.

Oh and add to that the number of games which were not available to me although AFCB clearly stated that the game was available in all countries. It happened at least twice that I couldn't purchase a match pass because some clever clogs had forgotten to remove the geo-restriction from the previous game from the database.

Hopefully things will be a bit better this season. I'm happy to pay for a pass to each game I'm able to watch. It gives me a sense of what it must feel like to be able to buy a ticket for a match :p

:utc:

I'll certainly be paying for it on a match by match basis once again.

The amount of games last season not available in Spain was incredible, even though I could not find these games being broadcast by any channel or streaming service in Spain. I think there were fewer matches available to me on afcbLive than not ! Add to that the times when ( for various reasons ) I am not going to be able to sit in front of the TV for two hours and the lack of a VOD option, to maybe be able to catch the game later on, none of the subscription packages offered seem to work for me.

Oh and add to that the number of games which were not available to me although AFCB clearly stated that the game was available in all countries. It happened at least twice that I couldn't purchase a match pass because some clever clogs had forgotten to remove the geo-restriction from the previous game from the database.

Hopefully things will be a bit better this season. I'm happy to pay for a pass to each game I'm able to watch. It gives me a sense of what it must feel like to be able to buy a ticket for a match :p

Lol you must be minted Gaza....why on earth wouldn't you sign up to the 20euro a month option?

Lol you must be minted Gaza....why on earth wouldn't you sign up to the 20euro a month option?
For the reasons I mentioned. Some months I was lucky if I could watch one game here in Spain. And I often have other things to do than watch telly, so more often than not I'd miss the odd game I was able to watch as well.
Finally I'm happy for the club to earn a few quid from me. If I still lived in the area I'd be buying a ticket every week ( if I could get one that is ), so this is still a cheaper option for me.

For the reasons I mentioned. Some months I was lucky if I could watch one game here in Spain. And I often have other things to do than watch telly, so more often than not I'd miss the odd game I was able to watch as well.
Finally I'm happy for the club to earn a few quid from me. If I still lived in the area I'd be buying a ticket every week ( if I could get one that is ), so this is still a cheaper option for me.
Fair enough.... personally I find it fantastic value......

its about this time I like kenya_danish_cherry to remind me he can stream all the games illegally, for free!

Lol. Or tell me to get a VPN !!! You read my mind RW :p

I actually have a VPN subscription but prefer to stay on the right side of the law where possible. Maybe I spent too many years living in Germany :hmmm:

its about this time I like kenya_danish_cherry to remind me he can stream all the games illegally, for free!

I can also stream virtually all Euorpean matches ,that includes all PL,EFL ,SPL and most top European leagues for free .
(It's a secret)!!!

I think the WBA match has been picked up nationally over there, because I am getting it on DAZN, which meant last year that it would not be on AFCBLive.

They seem to be cutting it pretty fine, but my recollection is that they did that last year too. If WBA is not available, the first AFCBLive match would be August 14.

My notes show that I got 30 games on AFCBLive last year for about $240CDN for the season pass. Not a bad deal, and I do enjoy the fact that we get Kris and Willow for most of those.

I think the WBA match has been picked up nationally over there, because I am getting it on DAZN, which meant last year that it would not be on AFCBLive.

They seem to be cutting it pretty fine, but my recollection is that they did that last year too. If WBA is not available, the first AFCBLive match would be August 14.

My notes show that I got 30 games on AFCBLive last year for about $240CDN for the season pass. Not a bad deal, and I do enjoy the fact that we get Kris and Willow for most of those.
Yes, the game is on Sky Sports I believe so definitely no coverage on AFCBLive for this one. I would expect an announcement about the AFCB streaming service in time for the next eligible AFCB game.

;