All I wanted from JTs replacement..

Druss_the_Legend

UTC Legend
..was to be more adventurous and get rid of the horrid defensive style he had brought to the team.

Turns out, his replacement has decided to make us even more defensive. Its simply horrible to watch. I dont care if we lose matches or concede goals, I want to see us play attacking football again, be fun. Instead, since Eddie has gone we've headed further and further towards a team like West Brom in its previous Prem visits where it played every match not to lose.

Its horrible :(:(

..was to be more adventurous and get rid of the horrid defensive style he had brought to the team.

Turns out, his replacement has decided to make us even more defensive. Its simply horrible to watch. I dont care if we lose matches or concede goals, I want to see us play attacking football again, be fun. Instead, since Eddie has gone we've headed further and further towards a team like West Brom in its previous Prem visits where it played every match not to lose.

Its horrible :(:(

seeing Surridge on his own is embarrassing. So angry

If this doesn't convince you it's the lilly livered players nothing will. Two seasons in a row their confidence has fallen off a cliff. They can't string a pass together and lack the basic skills. Every team we face know how fragile they are and they just have to put it on us.

If this doesn't convince you it's the lilly livered players nothing will. Two seasons in a row their confidence has fallen off a cliff. They can't string a pass together and lack the basic skills. Every team we face know how fragile they are and they just have to put it on us.

You know how you build confidence? Score goals, don't just sit on a 0-0 in the first min and hope for a draw.

I'm sure some of you old boys will correct me but surely the most shameful on the pitch season ever?
At least when we used to be sh*t it wasn't anyone's fault it was just out level and everyone gave 100%
Now we have what is apparently one of the most talented squads to ever see the championship and the football and effort levels are disgusting

You know how you build confidence? Score goals, don't just sit on a 0-0 in the first min and hope for a draw.

Yeah I'm saying that it's not the management instructing them to play it back and not take risks. You can literally hear Woodgate shouting for them to be more adventurous. Three managers have tried instilling confidence in them and they are getti g worse every week.

I know they are only human but there comes a time when you have to accept that they are just sh*t if they can't shrug off the negativity and get the basics right.

I'm sure some of you old boys will correct me but surely the most shameful on the pitch season ever?
At least when we used to be sh*t it wasn't anyone's fault it was just out level and everyone gave 100%
Now we have what is apparently one of the most talented squads to ever see the championship and the football and effort levels are disgusting

It’s as poor of a 45 minutes we’ve had in many a year. But there were certainly times in the past where we were awful and it was plenty of people’s fault and everyone didn’t give 100%...

Just not in the past decade.

Slow, boring, predictable football...

Zonal marking... WTF...

Woodgate may have got some points but the performances have been generally poor so far...
It’s boring and we are still to maybe create 1 chance in the entire game . It’s boring and rubbish .
As for that first goal , no idea who’s man but that was bad .

mad for Rico if zemura doesn’t at least get a go, then he will never

It’s as poor of a 45 minutes we’ve had in many a year. But there were certainly times in the past where were awful and it was plenty of people’s fault and everyone didn’t give 100%...

Just not in the past decade.

I feel blessed to only really remeber the last 11ish years

I’ve often been cross in the past 50 years watching AFCB

I’ve been furious on occasion

I’ve completely fucking lost it once or twice

I’m now so bored I can’t even be arsed to get angry

The only thing I can think of that stirs any positive emotion is that we're going to be forced to offload loads of these shysters at the end of the season.

;