American Landing in Bournemouth!

Charmouth is very difficult to get to unless you hire a car.
If history takes your interest then it's got to be a visit to Salisbury Cathedral on the fast bus service. Tallest spire in the UK, original Magna Carta and oldest working clock. It's a magnificent building.

Very popular with Russians apparently.

Thank you everyone for the input!

Going to contact Avis today to see if I can rent the car in Bournemouth
Will try to hit the stadium pub, if I cannot with my son I will head over to the Queens pub which is family friendly.

Also, going take my boy dinosaur hunting! :)

Hope to see you there!

That old roses cafe looks good. Excellent reviews on trip advisor and great looking match day morning fry-ups. Close to the ground too.

If you like fried sausages, fried bacon, fried egg, fried black pudding, fried mushrooms and fried bread.

Thank you everyone for the input!

Going to contact Avis today to see if I can rent the car in Bournemouth
Will try to hit the stadium pub, if I cannot with my son I will head over to the Queens pub which is family friendly.

Also, going take my boy dinosaur hunting! :)

Hope to see you there!

The Club's own bar in the main stand is much more suitable for youngsters than the Queens Park so it would be good to see you there after the game.

Remember to specify an automatic unless you fancy driving on the wrong side of the road wrestling all the while with a shift stick.

Remember to specify an automatic unless you fancy driving on the wrong side of the road wrestling all the while with a shift stick.

That is exactly why I wasn't initially going to rent a car. Avis only offers manual at a decent price. LOL I can deal with the wrong side of the road in the wrong side of the car. But my left hand is useless.

Ping me if you want to bring yours kids on the fossil tour. I am paying for a private tour and it is for up to 6 people and there are only two of us. Preferably someone with a young man (as I said my son is 11). pm me if interested.

That is exactly why I wasn't initially going to rent a car. Avis only offers manual at a decent price. LOL I can deal with the wrong side of the road in the wrong side of the car. But my left hand is useless.
I think I used Budget over there, and there were automatics available. Agree they were a bit pricey. Everything is on "the wrong side" to us, so I often tried to signal lane changes with my wipers!! Seriously, the biggest challenge is when you turn a corner, as your instincts will send you to the right side of the road. My wife came up with the idea of always making sure that I kept the centre line next to me. Oh, and you will at least once get in on the passenger side! Good luck, man, it will be a great experience and I envy you like crazy.

What an opportunity for YankCherry and his lad. Great input from everybody. I sincerely hope that you both enjoy your trip.

John, that is because it is on the WRONG SIDE!

shhh

:ROFLMAO:
You'll get accustomed to it, I've done it a few times, takes a day or so. Spent an extended period in Australia, and took as long to figure North American convention when I got back. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

;