American Landing in Bournemouth!

Round the corner from Tesco, near the bottom of Richmond Hill is South Coast Roast. Best coffee in town (imho)
And it was good enough for Jermaine Defoe last Saturday too

I’d get to the ground about 12.45 as some players arrive early.
I know the players are probably under instructions, but they are usually very happy to pose for pics and sign autographs.

don't ask mingsy if he's playing ffs

Do you have an American flag or something such to identify yourself? Surely will create a bit of a "novelty" around the place and may get some conversations started. Cherries fans (as said often on this site) are still taken by the international following that the club has generated.

Do you have an American flag or something such to identify yourself? Surely will create a bit of a "novelty" around the place and may get some conversations started. Cherries fans (as said often on this site) are still taken by the international following that the club has generated.
I had thought about it but honestly with all the hate the USA spreads around today with our commander in idiot I’m neither proud nor feel entirely safe overseas saying I’m an American publicly on that scale tbh.

I had thought about it but honestly with all the hate the USA spreads around today with our commander in idiot I’m neither proud nor feel entirely safe overseas saying I’m an American publicly on that scale tbh.

we are not worried about you guys it's the froggies we don't like.............
;):throw:

Put the American flag up by the Russian one that flies outside the ground!

As 12th Man, do the club put a picture of you in the next programme? (Chelsea game). Do they send you one and, if not, do you want me to send you one?

;