American werewolves in Bournemouth

I have been busy lately.
Reading your story, I just thought it was a pity you couldn't meet anyone from Vitals. I enjoyed my visit too for the Arsenal game.

Abandoned his kid at the hotel and wanted to see Frasier.

You couldn’t make this up.

Don’t take your kid to the algarve and leave him in a room, please.

Bloody Yanks.

Yank cherry thoroughly enjoyed yours posts when you were over here and loved reading your experiences of your trip here in this thread. Brilliant. See you next season!

I remember all the 'toilets' at DC in the 60s/ 70s. Not that I'm a connoisseur of said facility...or tend to hang about in them for longer than is needed....but no they were not V/plush! However, for a real experience, a trip to a Rugby League venue of that period would give the Intrepid Urinator some rare collectors items...Castleford and Wakefield....ooohhh! But the Holy Grail of Bogs was the Hull FC ground at the old Boulevard 'Stadium' ( Poole Speedway fans might remember!) Hell on Steroids..Weeiioof! It got so bad..they just demolished them...no replacement! You had to ' go' onto the rubble of bricks in the open air...one the funniest sights I've seen..hundreds of beer- filled fans peeing into a cold North sea gale at half-time, covered in wet, ammonia soaked brick dust!
Pee S. If you wanted a 'c##p' you had to sneak into the Ladies or walk back down the road to the pubs by the fish dock!

Last edited:
I just saw this thread - perfect timing for me. I am from Colorado, in the US, and fell in love with the Cherries as I started watching the Premier League just as they came up. I've been wanting to make a pilgrimage ever since, and bought plane tickets awhile ago to drag my wife to the UK in time for the Feb. 23 Wolves game.

But my lack of understanding how getting tickets work in the UK has come back to bite me...the game sold out before bums like me even got a chance to buy any. If I just show up on game day is there any chance of me getting a ticket? Any other advice for an out-of-towner? My wife is going to have a field day with this one...

I just saw this thread - perfect timing for me. I am from Colorado, in the US, and fell in love with the Cherries as I started watching the Premier League just as they came up. I've been wanting to make a pilgrimage ever since, and bought plane tickets awhile ago to drag my wife to the UK in time for the Feb. 23 Wolves game.

But my lack of understanding how getting tickets work in the UK has come back to bite me...the game sold out before bums like me even got a chance to buy any. If I just show up on game day is there any chance of me getting a ticket? Any other advice for an out-of-towner? My wife is going to have a field day with this one...

keep an eye on this forum much nearer the day, you may be able to pick one up.

I tried the ticket office a little while ago, no help there. Thanks for the advice everyone!

Yes buy online ticket exchanges. Or enter for the 12/13th man at the start of each season like I did. Im going to do it next season to but change my name legally so they don't catch on!

I am also a foreigner that loves the Cherries. They stand for all the positive values that football should provide. That you should never give up, that you should be proud of your origins and that you should always try your best.

;