'ammer's forum

Forbes' top 20 most valuable football teams
  • 1. Manchester United $3.69bn (£2.86bn)
  • 2. Barcelona $3.64bn (£2.82bn)
  • 3. Real Madrid $3.58bn (£2.77bn)
  • 4. Bayern Munich $2.71bn (£2.1bn)
  • 5. Manchester City $2.08bn (£1.61bn)
  • 6. Arsenal $1.93bn (£1.5bn)
  • 7. Chelsea $1.85bn (£1.43bn)
  • 8. Liverpool $1.49bn (£1.15bn)
  • 9. Juventus $1.26bn (£976m)
  • 10. Tottenham $1.06bn (£821m)
  • 11. Paris St-Germain $841m (£652m)
  • 12. Borussia Dortmund $808m (£626m)
  • 13. AC Milan $802m (£621m)
  • 14. Atletico Madrid $732m (£567m)
  • 15. West Ham $634m (£491m)
  • 16. Schalke 04 $629m (£487m)
  • 17. Roma $569m (£441m)
  • 18. Inter Milan $537m (£416m)
  • 19. Leicester City $413m (£320m)
  • 20. Napoli $379m (£294m)
15th in the world is hardly 'Small or Tin Pot' Neither is selling out 60,000 every other week from here on in. (Previously only 54,000 or 4.6 times your attendance). Yes we recognise Bournemouth (good team and play nice football) no we're definitely not scared of Bournemouth. We're not a top 4 team yet, not even a top 6 but that is changing.
Leicester – 19th! Wow

• 17. Roma $569m (£441m)
15th in the world is hardly 'Small or Tin Pot' Neither is selling out 60,000 every other week from here on in. (Previously only 54,000 or 4.6 times your attendance). Yes we recognise Bournemouth (good team and play nice football) no we're definitely not scared of Bournemouth. We're not a top 4 team yet, not even a top 6 but that is changing.

All very well up until this, then you went off the deep end. You're midtable cannon fodder like the rest of the other 14. The top 6 lot and their fans disregard you only marginally less than they disregard us, I'm afraid.

I've been to your new ground for all of our visits to date, and I wouldn't boast about it. Lots of people yes, it's bigger than the Boleyn. But it must be eating away at your soul every time you go, such a depressing place.

• 17. Roma $569m (£441m)

That just demonstrates how the Dildo Brothers are milking you dry: all that money plus ongoing taxpayers’ subsidies to achieve the square root of diddley squat.

All very well up until this, then you went off the deep end. You're midtable cannon fodder like the rest of the other 14. The top 6 lot and their fans disregard you only marginally less than they disregard us, I'm afraid.

I've been to your new ground for all of our visits to date, and I wouldn't boast about it. Lots of people yes, it's bigger than the Boleyn. But it must be eating away at your soul every time you go, such a depressing place.
I don't think I boasted about our ground at all. I think I merely stated that we get HUGE crowds to due being an extremely well supported team. In terms of fans disregarding us; frankly we couldn't really care less what other fans think, nor should we.

Is the ground soulless? It's not the Boleyn that's for sure but we couldn't build there or expand. The OS will do until we get taken over by the Chinese/Arabs who'll knock it down and build a new one. However they won't being doing that for at least 2 years (5 year tie in on profits for the Dildos) In the interim they're trying to build a squad that will challenge for the top 6 and make the eventually sale look even more attractive. Then watch the Spuds and Plastics change their 'we dont care' tune...

If I were you I'd worry more about what you're doing in Kings Park and if your benefactor will cough up to get a stadium upgrade.

Usually its the owners are more deluded than the fans at West Ham. The media have a non stop love in with them, but they'll never be bigger than Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs

Fans generally OK though

I don't think I boasted about our ground at all. I think I merely stated that we get HUGE crowds to due being an extremely well supported team. In terms of fans disregarding us; frankly we couldn't really care less what other fans think, nor should we.

Is the ground soulless? It's not the Boleyn that's for sure but we couldn't build there or expand. The OS will do until we get taken over by the Chinese/Arabs who'll knock it down and build a new one. However they won't being doing that for at least 2 years (5 year tie in on profits for the Dildos) In the interim they're trying to build a squad that will challenge for the top 6 and make the eventually sale look even more attractive. Then watch the Spuds and Plastics change their 'we dont care' tune...

If I were you I'd worry more about what you're doing in Kings Park and if your benefactor will cough up to get a stadium upgrade.

Have we wound you up enough yet? :grinning:

Stick around though - need posters from other clubs on here. You'll always get some opinions on here. Just posted mine.

I like to use the line when fans are slagging us off..'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..it's just that yours is ******************************** ;)'

Someone said that to me once. Loved it!

Think West Ham and Afcb have had good links down the years after John bond, Redknapp and a lot of players joining us from West Ham. West Ham tend to be a popular London club but no doubt the current owners and new ground have eroded some of that goodwill. Sadly these types of threads usually descend into negative taunts but both West Ham and Afcb tend to be well liked clubs by neutrals. As others suggest, breaking into top 6 is going be very tough for them.

You don't care about what other club's think about you yet you're counting down the days until they stop their "we don't care" tune?

We can worry about two things at once for the record - whether our owners are going to invest any more of their money in our ground and also whether our government is going to waste any more of our money on yours.

"We're not a top 4 team yet, not even a top 6 but that is changing."
How many years have you been saying that?
Reminds me of a Bob Dylan song.
The club's highest league position to date came in 1985–86, when they achieved third place in the then First Division.
In 1999, West Ham finished fifth, their highest position in the top flight since 1986.

“In terms of fans disregarding us; frankly we couldn't really care less what other fans think, nor should we.”

I don’t think our fans are that bothered either what other clubs think of us.

We used to get it from other clubs, that are now in league/s lower than us.

Our club have done it the hard way, fighting their way up from the lower leagues to where we are now. A number of PL fans have never had that experience. Makes us appreciate more what we have now.

Then our manager has a mind of his own and not influenced by pundits telling him to change his style of football in this league we are now in.

Can anyone get this on their forum as a reply to rciron?

Karen Brady’s blowing nob-ends, their only song, east end cess pit song that cockney knees up wanna-be’ s sing along to round the pub joanna. The whole east end is full of Ronnie and Reggie Cray geezer wannabes that stink of pie n’ mash and jellied eels, and I left Ludun 39 years ago because of the sh*tin east end gobbers. F*ck east end Lundun, f*ck their mechano / lego stadium, f*ck Trevor Brooking and his one-club love-in, f*ck whichever manager is in charge this week and his no one luvs us b*llox, f*ck Jack Wheelchair and ******************** Andy Carroll and their sick-note careers. Hope we smash them them and they f*ck off under the shadow of Leyton Orient and Spurs where they belong the bunch of cockney tw*ts.

I never thought I could write like a Lundun geezer ;)

I think we'll finish above the hammers this season, personally. Don't get me wrong, they've improved a bit recently, but we're going to be absolutely balling once we get to our last few games. We've had a horrible run of fixtures, compounded by shite officiating.

Karen Brady’s blowing nob-ends, their only song, east end cess pit song that cockney knees up wanna-be’ s sing along to round the pub joanna. The whole east end is full of Ronnie and Reggie Cray geezer wannabes that stink of pie n’ mash and jellied eels, and I left Ludun 39 years ago because of the sh*tin east end gobbers. F*ck east end Lundun, f*ck their mechano / lego stadium, f*ck Trevor Brooking and his one-club love-in, f*ck whichever manager is in charge this week and his no one luvs us b*llox, f*ck Jack Wheelchair and ******************** Andy Carroll and their sick-note careers. Hope we smash them them and they f*ck off under the shadow of Leyton Orient and Spurs where they belong the bunch of cockney tw*ts.

Ehh, I was with you until you said "F*ck Jack Wheelchair". Played a big role in a 9th place finish and brought in to the squad mentality very well. Hope he has an excellent career.

You don't care about what other club's think about you yet you're counting down the days until they stop their "we don't care" tune?

We can worry about two things at once for the record - whether our owners are going to invest any more of their money in our ground and also whether our government is going to waste any more of our money on yours.
I'm thrilled the government continue with their support of the OS. Thank goodness we took on at least some of the responsibility otherwise the white elephant would have been far bigger than anyone dared to consider and an even greater burden for the tax payer.. Frankly you should all be thanking us for digging you lot out. :giggle:

I'm thrilled the government continue with their support of the OS. Thank goodness we took on at least some of the responsibility otherwise the white elephant would have been far bigger than anyone dared to consider and an even greater burden for the tax payer.. Frankly you should all be thanking us for digging you lot out. :giggle:

Fair play for doubling down.

Nice bubble machine btw ;)

Not us, apparently we're all OAPs who stink of p155 so we don't pay tax

You never mentioned Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters and how WE WON THE WORLD CUP...... Not that we ever mention it!

The fact West Ham were, along with I think Leicester, voted with the big six to try and increase the share of revenue from international tv rights for the top clubs tells you were their owners think they are.

;