Andre Dozzell

cherrycarl2004

First Team
We're supposedly looking at this lad, who is 19 and plays for Ipswich town. He is a centre midfielder that is an attack minded player. He looks a decent player and he's young, he only has been noticed yet because he got injured at the start of last season for over a year. £5m looks the price tag. We should be excited, I believe he is like Lewis Cook. Ipswich have produced a few good players over the last few seasons. Teddy Bishop is another I'd like to get. What do you think about him and should we sign him?

Any relation to Jason (?). I seem to remember he was an Ipswich player so seems a funny coincidence.

When Teddy Bishop first broke through a couple of years their fans thought he was going to be a mega-star. Not heard a lot since and, in fact, I'd completely forgotten about him until you mentioned him.

Any relation to Jason (?). I seem to remember he was an Ipswich player so seems a funny coincidence.

When Teddy Bishop first broke through a couple of years their fans thought he was going to be a mega-star. Not heard a lot since and, in fact, I'd completely forgotten about him until you mentioned him.

This particular story has already been reported as having no substance to it.

Yes, in fact Jason was on the radio recently talking about being the youngest goalscorer in the top flight at 16 years and 57 days. I think he's now working behind the scenes there and had to make a mad dash to Sheffield when he found out Andre was going to be on the bench for the first time... Andre comes on at half time and, like a chip off the old block, bags a goal on his debut. Also 16 although I think he was a few days older than the old man was. Both came across as lovely guys.

Yes, Jason is his father and teddy bishop has had a few injuries but I believe it wouldn't be a massive gamble putting £2m on reviving his career.

This particular poster has already been reported as having no substance to them

edit: Dammit, too slow

;