Another day, another dodgy decision for the top six

What on earth is this nonsense about Jeff not playing his natural game at the moment?

He’s gone 2 games without a booking. Prior to that it was 3 in a row. Has there seriously been any drop off in his performances in the Watford and Everton games compared to the Wolves, Brighton and Spurs games?

EDIT: To answer my own question. From the match reports got a 7 and 8 in his last two games and a 6, 6 and a 7 the previous three

Last edited:
Just for consistency’s sake, and to keep a record of the absolute noncery we have to deal with every weekend from refs...

- One of the clearest penalties you’re ever going to see. Clumsy, oafish kick from Ogbonna on Brooks leads to...a goal kick.

However, I thought the ref today was at least consistent. He let a lot of fouls go for both sides, and let a lot of bookings go too. Whilst I still think THEY should have had a bunch of bookings, the refereeing today was marginally better imo.

And look at that, coincidentally, the one game where a ref didn’t have a string of decisions to f*ck up...we win a game! It’s almost like poor referees have cost us a significant amount of points recently.

But then again... he had one big decision to get right, and he f*cked it. :shrug:

Manure had the ref on their side last night too, very iffy penalty and where did the 5 mins added come from. I thought Fergy time was out of date.

Gosling should have been booked last night in the first half. Plus there was an offside given stopping a Chelsea break down the wing which looked promising that was incorrect, he was clearly onside.

Also worth mentioning that our second goal could easily have, incorrectly, been given offside. If we'd followed the pattern of recent matches then it would have so it was good to see the right decision was made for once. That made a huge difference to the match.

More like this please.

;