Another day, another dodgy decision for the top six

It really is comical in this league.....

It has been agreed by officials that Salah dived in the Boxing Day game, which gained Liverpool a penalty, but because he didn't break "the threshold", he won't be receiving a retrospective ban?

He obtained a penalty by deceiving the ref, by diving. Where does this "threshold" come from?

Is it some hidden rule that says no player from one of the top 6 clubs can be punished?

Yes to your first sentence.

The referee probably knew it was offside buit chose to keep quiet. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if we had scored the exact opening goal. It would be amazing how quick the refs flag would have shot up.

Another hyperthetical scenario - Lets's suppose we went 1-0 up at Old trafford on Sunday in the 89th minute. One can almost guarentee that the ref would find at least 7 or 8 minutes of added time just so Man Utd can get back into the game. This is how much I believe that the tops six are being 'looked after'.

I assume you mean asst referee and not referee as referees don't have flags...........................................

Tbf I think Young slipped into the challenge and a yellow was just about right. But Bailly on Daniels is a pen and then they go up the other end and score a goal that is clearly offside. So 4-1 instead of potentially 3-2. Bring on VAR.

I am sick of it. Young was an absolute red, actually went over the ball, whether he slipped or not. Personally think he is a nasty bit of work.

Looking at the pens we havent been given. Its not like they are 50/50 or innocuous is it? Even at Tottenham at 3 down there was the one on Wilson.

6 games in a row since Man U home, we have goal changing decisions go against us and not one in our favour.

I dont believe the refs cheat but it is one hell of a run isn't it?

;