Anyone know how I can watch or listen to the FGR game?

Can't find any way to listen online. Solent not working through radio app unfortunately due to broadcasting rights issue.

Never understand why

Local broadcast (radio towers) and internet rights are sold separately, unfortunately no-one who own rights has chosen to have commentary. I liked the model used by IIHF (Ice Hockey) in that if no-one has bought the rights in a certain territory they would put it up for free on Youtube in that country. It grows the audience for the sport, and if the stream numbers are half decent it can incentivise a local broadcaster to pay for it next time

Live blog on the Club site about the best I can do.

"Well, that was completely dominant.
We look so lively, but JUST haven't found that killer touch.
It's been one way traffic and Andrew Surman went close, before Harry Wilson and Jordon Ibe both forced saves from the keeper.
Hopefully more of the same, but with that finishing effort in the second-half!"

Local broadcast (radio towers) and internet rights are sold separately, unfortunately no-one who own rights has chosen to have commentary. I liked the model used by IIHF (Ice Hockey) in that if no-one has bought the rights in a certain territory they would put it up for free on Youtube in that country. It grows the audience for the sport, and if the stream numbers are half decent it can incentivise a local broadcaster to pay for it next time

How do clubs earn money if there is no tv coverage.
Without the top six playing no one seems interested in this cup.
None of the top six are in Europe this week, so why are they not playing in this cup. Its not fair on the other premier league teams who have to play.

How do clubs earn money if there is no tv coverage.
Without the top six playing no one seems interested in this cup.
None of the top six are in Europe this week, so why are they not playing in this cup. Its not fair on the other premier league teams who have to play.

Well the IIHF sell the rights in various territories themselves, so they know how much prize money they can offer based on how much they've sold. I imagine that the Football League invite a single company to bid for global rights and let them run the risk of failing to sell it in certain areas. Which is what PL did up until recently when they realised that certain markets had enough interest that selling it themselves there could generate more money, especially when tied up with holding a small pre-season tournament involving their teams and logos

;