Arnaut Danjuma

Well now...if his Agent is deep in negotianomics with a plethora of clubs..obviously he ain't wantin' ta play for Boscombe no more....trotting out at Dean Court ain't for his liking ...so ..f√ck the b@stard off ..take whatever is a reasonable offer...take less...whatever...but get him off the premises pronto before Saturday..the afters are academic..math...arithmetic ...
...fresh and willing legs from somewhere.

We are Boscombe...WE is what matter... Boscombe ...Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic FC... !!!

Well now...if his Agent is deep in negotianomics with a plethora of clubs..obviously he ain't wantin' ta play for Boscombe no more....trotting out at Dean Court ain't for his liking ...so ..f√ck the b@stard off ..take whatever is a reasonable offer...take less...whatever...but get him off the premises pronto before Saturday..the afters are academic..math...arithmetic ...
...fresh and willing legs from somewhere.

We are Boscombe...WE is what matter... Boscombe ...Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic FC... !!!
Usual utter drivel. You think we just get rid, regardless of price?

The window doesn't close until end of August. It is what it is. Football is littered with situations like this, some go some don't.

We are absolutely right to hold out for a fee that is appropriate to us. Just as Norwich did last season with Cantwell and Buendia. Both were missing when we played them at home, but weren't sold, and they then buckled down and played a significant part in their promotion.

Alternatively you get the fee you require, and buy your targeted replacements.

This will be similarly creating consternation of fans of those clubs currently, eg Peterborough.

I personally feel Danjuma, would give his all if he stays. I think he adores being a big fish in a small pond.

If he goes, we will replace.

The window doesn't close until end of August. It is what it is. Football is littered with situations like this, some go some don't.

We are absolutely right to hold out for a fee that is appropriate to us. Just as Norwich did last season with Cantwell and Buendia. Both were missing when we played them at home, but weren't sold, and they then buckled down and played a significant part in their promotion.

This will be similarly creating consternation of fans of those clubs currently, eg Peterborough.

I personally feel Danjuma, would give his all if he stays. I think he adores being a big fish in a small pond.

If we get success then...You had all the answers....I just do the questions and the 'drivel '.. Well done to you ( in anticipation).
Up the Cherries for Saturday !

A gentleman’s agreement is always going to be contentious. A clause in a contract is a different ball game.

Agreed, it makes no sense they didn't agree a release fee.

I suspect neither party could agree a figure so they verbally agreed if a "substantial offer" comes at a "good time" they would accept. Both went away feeling like they won and now are realising they have very different interpretations of the agreement.

It’s an interesting dilemna. While I take your logic in the argument there is also a more conservative way of looking at it which I also have sympathy with. We can’t afford his wages, that’s worth a gamble if we go up but if not its a costly error. Also, are we better off accepting 25m instead of 35m for a guaranteed cash injection, a 10m profit, removing the risk that he has a bad injury and we lose the lot and being able to sign a couple players who want to be here long term.

I sense that Scott isn’t as happy with people that don’t want to be here as Eddie and Jason were. I think that’s a good thing.

If we get an offer for £25 million, with maybe a few add-ons, we should take it and be done with it.

Danjuma has made it clear that he sees himself as an elite player, and to be fair, I agree - he shouldn't be playing in the Championship, he's too good for this level.

It would be reassuring, however, to know that we have an ideal replacement lined up and that the funds will be made available to Parker.

Riyad Mahrez didn't get the move he wanted at Leicester, stayed and knuckled down. Leicesters then got a huge number from City as they saw that they weren't going to unsettle the player to any great degree.

I'd back Danjuma to have the same attitude. No move, fine just dig in and put the eventual price up.

Of course this tactic only works until the final January before contract runout!

Last edited:
Riyad Mahrez didn't get the move he wanted at Leicester, stayed and knuckled down. Leicesters then got a huge number from City as they saw that they weren't going to unsettle the player to any great degree.

I'd back Danjuma to have the same attitude. No moe, fine just dig in and put the eventual price up.

Of course this tactic only works until the final January before contract runout!
He carried on playing though. Danjuma isn’t injured he is being rested so he doesn’t get an injury. It’s been decided I think.

£20m in an up front one-off cash payment and shake their hands… we could do with the cash, he’s off the books and we look for cheaper younger options.

As time rolls on I’m starting to think that Parker’s remit really was a project and not an immediate return… We’re clearing out a lot of the ex PL earners and I fully expect Brooks to follow at some point this season… Maybe we are starting to think a bit more long-term and learning from the financial mistakes of the last 5/6 years… Get us back to basics… ensure we stay in the champ (at least) and rebuild this failed squad…

It’s an interesting dilemna. While I take your logic in the argument there is also a more conservative way of looking at it which I also have sympathy with. We can’t afford his wages, that’s worth a gamble if we go up but if not its a costly error. Also, are we better off accepting 25m instead of 35m for a guaranteed cash injection, a 10m profit, removing the risk that he has a bad injury and we lose the lot and being able to sign a couple players who want to be here long term.

I sense that Scott isn’t as happy with people that don’t want to be here as Eddie and Jason were. I think that’s a good thing.
Lol 'you sense'!......so how did your senses lead you to that conclusion exactly?...... Eddie banished anyone who didn't want to play for us including Harry Arter .......JT didn't have a say in anything.

;