Arnaut Danjuma

Would be amazed if Arter is still here after deadline day. Would leave us light in the short term but think EH would still grant Arter a move out of respect for what he’s done for us.

Unless they get an offer, I will be surprised if he is gone before January.

More on Danjuma's injury:
Howe told the Daily Echo: “He had done no training with us. He played the game last week and just felt a pain on the bottom of his foot on Monday morning. Immediately he went for some scans and we are still assessing the injury.”

Hadn't even done any training? Wouldn't any kind of underlying issue be picked up in the medical during the transfer? Very odd.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/s...39-foot-injury-summer-signing-arnaut-danjuma/

Last edited:
Bottom of the foot?? Plantar fasciatas (excuse spelling) is the only thing I know that hurts there, which can be really really uncomfortable but not career threatening nor take a long time out. Get him some supportive shoes

Simpsons_05_09_P1_640x360_319315011645.jpg

I swear Daniels had Plantar Fasciitis a few years back; don't remember it actually keeping him out of action but I might be wrong. It's quite painful from what I've heard, but you just get injections for it right?

I had plantar fasciitis and took months to shake off. I am a keen distance runner. The Doc who treated me made up some hard inserts for my shoes which I use all the time. That was a few years ago. Now I'm worried about not using them in case the problem comes back! No idea if such inserts could be used in football boots but I use them in my running shoes all the time.

I had plantar fasciitis and took months to shake off. I am a keen distance runner. The Doc who treated me made up some hard inserts for my shoes which I use all the time. That was a few years ago. Now I'm worried about not using them in case the problem comes back! No idea if such inserts could be used in football boots but I use them in my running shoes all the time.

Did the Plantar thing stop you doing exercise at all, or did it just make it uncomfortable? Would be nice if all we had to do was put some inserts into some shoes to stop an injury for once!

;