Arnaut Danjuma

Or if he was called, say, Sam Surridge... The "no longer at the club" point doesn't seem to apply then, strangely

I don't think Surridge really wanted to leave though did he....more a case of they didn't think he fitted ' the Bournemouth Way '..

Danjuma, along with his other names, couldn't wait to get away...so that he could play with the big boys...albeit hardly seeing the ball v Liverpool !

I don't think Surridge really wanted to leave though did he....more a case of they didn't think he fitted ' the Bournemouth Way '..

Danjuma, along with his other names, couldn't wait to get away...so that he could play with the big boys...albeit hardly seeing the ball v Liverpool !

If he couldn't wait to get away why didn't he leave when we got relegated? He showed as much loyalty as could be expected. If he'd stayed longer he may have risked major damage to his career and I don't see why he'd do that for your sake. You hated him whilst he was here because you don't like foreigners.

he forgot us even though he mentions us in interviews about how his time with us helped make him the player he is, but yeah your right he completely forgot who we are.

He just 'pads out' the attention seeking with trivia !
What good to us ..is what he says about us !

Perhaps we want to sign an up-and-coming Dutch talent - he reads good things about us said by Danjuma and agrees to the move.

Would you rather he just slagged us off and spouted shite about us??

Well that's a good constructive response for once....this is why I try to tease out the angles!
You have to to get people thinking and projecting..

Just reading the article about his signing, he was fourth of that window along with Lloyd Kelly, Jack Stacey and Philip Billing.

So really you are a public service then Brian?

I don't know about 'being' anything in particular ...but I have a fairly adaptable brain...and enjoy helping folk along with coming to terms with life on this planet...you know, all the things we need to interpret...and tbf i've learnt quite a bit about some things from others on these threads.

He was very impressive to watch and would be a starlet in most teams. But right from day one he was all about himself. Didn't give off the right tone for an AFCB player in my opinion. I wouldn't want to have him back, he'd spoil the party.
I don't get this, seemed a popular member of the squad, came across very well in interviews and was definitely an exciting player to watch. Very confident lad but if I was that good, so would I be! If he didn't want to put the effort in for us he could've thrown his toys out of the pram when we came down and forced a move. Instead he had a good season and earned his move away.

I don't know about 'being' anything in particular ...but I have a fairly adaptable brain...and enjoy helping folk along with coming to terms with life on this planet...you know, all the things we need to interpret...and tbf i've learnt quite a bit about some things from others on these threads.
You were going to try and not start a sentence with I. How's that going?

Great player, sold far too cheap. 23m? Obviously he had to go because he was far too good for Championship, on big wages and has proven himself in La Liga and the CL this season but it would've been nice to have a buy back clause option where if we got promoted back to PL Villarreal had would have to pay a further £10m to us even if he didn't want to come back if he made impact for them which he did.
Ronaldo is all about himself but you'd have him in your team. Whether a player is nice or humble is not an issue because clearly alot of the best players aren't humble and will do the dirty, the gamesmanship or whatever necessary for the good of their team and I respect that.
Ashley Cole was the best ever LB in my opinion but some weird people disagree and judge him not as high because he cheated on Cheryl lol.

;