Arnaut Danjuma

If he couldn't wait to get away why didn't he leave when we got relegated? He showed as much loyalty as could be expected. If he'd stayed longer he may have risked major damage to his career and I don't see why he'd do that for your sake. You hated him whilst he was here because you don't like foreigners.

He did his best. He scored brilliant individual goals in both legs v Brentford.

Great player, sold far too cheap. 23m? Obviously he had to go because he was far too good for Championship, on big wages and has proven himself in La Liga and the CL this season but it would've been nice to have a buy back clause option where if we got promoted back to PL Villarreal had would have to pay a further £10m to us even if he didn't want to come back if he made impact for them which he did.
Ronaldo is all about himself but you'd have him in your team. Whether a player is nice or humble is not an issue because clearly alot of the best players aren't humble and will do the dirty, the gamesmanship or whatever necessary for the good of their team and I respect that.
Ashley Cole was the best ever LB in my opinion but some weird people disagree and judge him not as high because he cheated on Cheryl lol.

Yeah be reminded me a bit of a boxer in some ways, high self belief (some may think full of himself), but main thing was he kept playing at best, despite suggesting he'd be perhaps moving on.

As long as player is giving 100% and his attitude doesn't rub team mates up the wrong/disrupts team spirit, ultimately doesn't matter.

If platers start indicating they may be leaving and performance level drops, then people get p1ssed off. He never gave less than 100% from what i could tell, and didn't alienate team mates.

SSN

Manchester United and Liverpool are in pursuit of Villareal's Arnaut Danjuma after his £45m release clause will be made available to trigger this summer, according to The Sun.

Danjuma has had a great season under Unai Emery, scoring 16 goals in 34 games in all competitions this season, including an impressive six strikes in 11 Champions League outings.

West Ham eh ? biggy wiggy woo......oh well saves him coming back here to use us as another step up to a bigger club in January like Spurs or Chelsea..Leicester or Wolves...or Brentford or Brighton...jaaaahhh !

i'm sure this has been answered however I'll ask again.....do we have any clause in his contract where we'll benefit financially from his next move?

;