Arnaut Danjuma

personally I think West ham will be lucky to qualify for europa league let alone champions league at the end of the season

This season you're probably right. Going forward, though, I think they will do better. Not sure what's going on with Soucek.. Very good player. I'd want him to stay.

What would be the good of him coming back... only for him to f√ck off again..if he had a good run with goals up to Xmas...then the poxy big guns of the likes of MC, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Saints, Brentford and Brighton start flashing cheque books to diddy Boscombe executives in January .. off again like a greased weasal up a stinkpipe !

This season you're probably right. Going forward, though, I think they will do better. Not sure what's going on with Soucek.. Very good player. I'd want him to stay.
I'm not sure they would either
A: spend the money to compete with the current top 4/6
B: give the wages to keep any massive talent they find
if they have new owners who might spend a fair bit more then they have a chance, I think rice is only still there because no one has really tested the water with a bid

Rumours we get 20% of any deal. £45 million would mean £9 million for us, if true fantastic business by Blake.

anyone back this up?

As CB says, it is usually a % of anything over what we received initially. He was sold for €25million so if he’s sold for €25,000,001 we would get whatever % agreed of the €1.

Looking through old articles it was only the talksport chap that mentioned the sell on and he didn’t include a % figure. So could be 5,10,15,20,25 etc etc. I think once upon a time didnt we buy John Spicer for £25k but it had a 50% sell on clause back to Arsenal, which is the highest I can ever remember.

That can't be true....Blake is a complete waste of space....well so I've been told by many on here...;)
Inserting a sell on clause in a young talent isn’t a cause for celebration it’s a given. Praising Blake for this is like me asking my boss for a raise for coming back from lunch on time. Just like we had to give Coventry money for Wilson etc… it’s common place. Still nice to see people still justifying his salary. Been awhile since anyones given him credit for our promotion in 2014 any takers?

Inserting a sell on clause in a young talent isn’t a cause for celebration it’s a given. Praising Blake for this is like me asking my boss for a raise for coming back from lunch on time. Just like we had to give Coventry money for Wilson etc… it’s common place. Still nice to see people still justifying his salary. Been awhile since anyones given him credit for our promotion in 2014 any takers?

Blimey, of course, but it depends on the magnitude of the sell on that we agreed surely? Neither me or you know that? Danjuma was off regardless last summer, anything we get a year on is surely only a positive or am I missing something?

What about our promotion last season whilst slashing wages?

We could just Move On and get excited about things Solanke and Moore et al are gonna do next month..
Here and Now....B-O-S-C-O-M-B-E.. Boscombe !

If we runs short of Money and we don't gets no more grasping mazoola from the adventures and hoo ha surrounding King Dan Pele de Groeeneveld of Lagos. ..well then I've got a signed, framed pic of McDougal and his little doggy, from the Topical Times Football Annual of '72...that I could donate to any fund-raising picket and nova bucket jobby ! .

Jesus Christ let's Move On...we won't be getting any money ...it doesn't flow naturally to us...but it drains quite easily...we are Boscombe !

Have that wid your Thursday mornin' ginger biscuits and decaf wobbly !

;