Arnaut Danjuma

Harry Wilson looks better and knows the English playing style. £13.7m wouldn't be a massive gamble though. Looks decent though and if Eddie wants him, he must have some potential.

Looks like him and Harry are different styles anyway. This Dutch fella....their national team are on a roll at the minute and if he's now breaking into it...and scoring...I would assume he's technically very good. As I said before, Ake will know him and if he was shoddy, I am sure Eddie would be warned off!

Looks like him and Harry are different styles anyway. This Dutch fella....their national team are on a roll at the minute and if he's now breaking into it...and scoring...I would assume he's technically very good. As I said before, Ake will know him and if he was shoddy, I am sure Eddie would be warned off!
agreed, his style reminds me of a more nimble king on the wing.

Wonder if Ake recommended him to Eddie or one of Eddie’s team.

Harry Wilson looks better and knows the English playing style. £13.7m wouldn't be a massive gamble though. Looks decent though and if Eddie wants him, he must have some potential.
Bloody hell.....just shows the massive age gap between you and me.......
" 13.7 mill. wouldn't be a massive gamble "........expect your happy to pay £4.50 for a pint (that's if your old enough ) ...

;