Arnaut Danjuma

Ramadan has started today, he is Muslim so it's possible he's fasting now, meaning no food and water between sunrise and sunset. If that is the case, the 17:30 kick off is less than ideal with an 8pm sunset.

Ramadan has started today, he is Muslim so it's possible he's fasting now, meaning no food and water between sunrise and sunset. If that is the case, the 17:30 kick off is less than ideal with an 8pm sunset.
In his interview he says Ramadan makes his body stronger and reaches his peak

I believe that professional Muslim sportsmen have special exemption - I'm sure I read that somewhere.

I believe that professional Muslim sportsmen have special exemption - I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Fasting is a choice, but most take it seriously. If they skip a day they'll add it on the end, or may choose to do the 29/30 days another time of year. There's no exemption as such, they can choose what they do.

Of course, some countries can enforce it, but the Netherlands and UK are certainly not going to.

Didn’t even realise that the season was over and the transfer window is open?

...his value will go up if we are promoted but we will have to take a lower amount if we don’t go up that is the reality

We are so used to seeing goals from him like the one he scored but was disallowed last night.

His goal to give us the lead was something else, beating a Norwich player, cutting across field and turn and hit an unstoppable shot into the top corner.

Said it before, but Danjuma is developing into an all round player and worth the £13 million odd we paid for him.

;