Arnaut Danjuma

You clearly didn’t put a modicum of effort into reading the whole post, the tone of my post or my own admittance that that was a harsh point and only by “the letter of the law”. From the one making a whole ass thread criticising the actions of an academy player; a child.

Worse form!

Touched a nerve did I?!:throw:

You clearly didn’t put a modicum of effort into reading the whole post, the tone of my post or my own admittance that that was a harsh point and only by “the letter of the law”. From the one making a whole ass thread criticising the actions of an academy player; a child.

Worse form!

For the record, my post was not criticising just questioning. Maybe you didn't put a modicum of effort into reading or understanding it. Because I disagreed with you feel the need to go Alpha and lambast my post and try to make it into something it is not. Something against children. Really????

Why even mention the bite if it wasn't a bite?

Pathetic form !!

For the record, my post was not criticising just questioning. Maybe you didn't put a modicum of effort into reading or understanding it. Because I disagreed with you feel the need to go Alpha and lambast my post and try to make it into something it is not. Something against children. Really????

Why even mention the bite if it wasn't a bite?

Pathetic form !!

I think the sarcasm of “fan” and calling my post poor form is very obviously criticism. Which is fine; I criticised you right back. I thought your Burchall thread at the time was utter boll0cks. The joys of being on a forum!

I was probably a bit harsh so sorry for that. I can promise you I wasn’t trying to be alpha on a forum that is mostly populated by over 50s men though ;)

A "Legend" for some gullible fools I guess...
" Bellend" for others....
Not for me a legend..oh no..
...but I'll spare him the other epitaph...after all they are all just passing through these days.. . tum te tum te tum...

Oh well 'tis Wednesday now.. I like a nice good tranquil Wednesday, especially after a tense and torrid Tuesday !

Last edited:
just imagine the bedwettery and general meltdown if mepham had made that fcuk up....:oops:
This kind of thing makes me laugh. How do you expect fans to respond to players making unavoidable errors on a consistent basis? To give them a pat on the back? Terms like bed wetter and rose tinted are misrepresentative because they label an individual and ignore the fact that it is possible to think differently in different situations at different times.

Sorry, this has probably been covered previously, but to save me searching through the thread, do we know what Danjuma's celebration is meant to be?

My son has adopted it when he scores and I keep getting asked what it means. I have no idea and just say that Arnie does it.

Sorry, this has probably been covered previously, but to save me searching through the thread, do we know what Danjuma's celebration is meant to be?

My son has adopted it when he scores and I keep getting asked what it means. I have no idea and just say that Arnie does it.
Something about he and a childhood friend playing street football in The Netherlands made it up to celebrate their goals, so he keeps doing it as a pro in a nod to his mate.

;