Arnaut Danjuma

Yes I feel the same,great player but I only ever really saw him play for us on the TV I n behind closed doors matches,so I have little or no connection to him at all.
Great player, definitely a winner and committed to being successful, but always sensed it was more for himself than the team (including how he celebrated). It's baseless but just a sense I got.

One of the most natural finishers we have ever had and way too good for the championship.

Long way to go to become our greatest player. 2 seasons in champ wouldn’t have done it. Total waste of money in the prem and his lack of availability then helped to keep weasel in the team.

Pretty sure he was injured most of the last season in the Prem.

Another goal....3 in 4 games now .....and some on here didn't think he could do it at the top level!
It’s a good start, let’s not get carried away though. He is a fantastic finisher and if given opportunity’s will likely take them, think the slow pace and lack of physicality in the Spanish game will suit him. The big thing for Danjuma though is how long can he stay fit? And when he does pick up an injury how long until he gets back to his best? It’s a long season.

It’s a good start, let’s not get carried away though. He is a fantastic finisher and if given opportunity’s will likely take them, think the slow pace and lack of physicality in the Spanish game will suit him. The big thing for Danjuma though is how long can he stay fit? And when he does pick up an injury how long until he gets back to his best? It’s a long season.
Yes we can't expect too much can we....I mean he's no Nathan Redmond is he?......:grinning:.....lol.

;