Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth

I think all the referees are pretty incompetent tbh not sure it matters who we get. In terms of team an interesting selection dilemma for EH, imo he can’t use the 4-4-1-1 here. It’s been proven in the past that away to the big teams this does not work, we tend to get torn apart. I imagine he will go a three at the back with Franno as the third but hope he opts for a midfield three with LC. Who would miss out is an interesting one too, I’d like to see him go Solanke and King wide of CW. Meaning HW to drop out. Or maybe he will opt for a more natural wide player and pace on the counter in Fraser? Will be interesting whatever, really think we have a chance in this one.

In the past we have given some awful displays at arsenal so good to see a step up this time. The 3-0 and 5-1 hammerings, in particular, being really depressing. Would hope we provide a better defensive performance this time although arsenal are very strong at home.

Ozil has always saved his best performances for us. Interestingly Emery decided against playing him at Dean Court last year as we are too rough for him! Not sure if I want him playing on Sunday or not

Ozil has always saved his best performances for us. Interestingly Emery decided against playing him at Dean Court last year as we are too rough for him! Not sure if I want him playing on Sunday or not

I don’t mind him playing....as long as someone track his runs. We have given him the freedom of the pitch at their place.

I don’t mind him playing....as long as someone track his runs. We have given him the freedom of the pitch at their place.

hopefully would have a tougher time with lermo & billing snapping at him

from an arsenal forum discussing potential new managers...

"Why is Eddie Howe even on the list? Simply hasn’t built up the aura or reputation to manage players at the level of Arsenal. He’ll have no respect in the dressing room"

hope you're reading this crap EH

In the past we have given some awful displays at arsenal so good to see a step up this time. The 3-0 and 5-1 hammerings, in particular, being really depressing. Would hope we provide a better defensive performance this time although arsenal are very strong at home.
Interestingly it looks like only Nathan Ake and Josh King from the team that lost there in February are likely to be starting for us on Sunday

3 games in 6 days for Arsenal.

I fancy we will get something out of this.

Just the typical conditions for us to capitulate...

Can't predict this one. I feel because we could and should have won against WHAM that a few like Josh will be wanting to put it right. It feels like it could also be one where we are 2 or 3 up at h-t or peppering their goal and go on to lose.

Or maybe I'm secretly missing Smhinto...

;