Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth

Record breakers! 10 defeat in a row away from home. Congrats to the players for playing a key part in the many spineless performances since this great run started back in October. BK loving Belarusian side BATE Borisov put up more of a fight last week at the Emirates (0-3).

A big well done to our players for passing the ball to opponents consistently and giving them goals that you wouldn't expect from a L2 side to concede. Players these days have not got a shred of honour, they're probably not even embarrassed or ashamed like they should be because the money is in the bank and some PR tit will say "not our day" we will look to bounce back on their social media page. None have any pride in their profession anymore.

I'm sure the players will all learn from this like the previous 9 away matches before tonight. May aswell have had 11 football cones out the last 10 away games. You deserve those inflated wages lads. Gosling Surman is not even a adequate championship pairing in the middle . Gutless pr1cks all of them tonight. Here's to no.11 at Huddersfield and getting bent over by City next.

Here are the stats for AFCB last 10 away games - P10 W0 D0 L10 F4 A29 PTS 0

I look forward to the excuses from the tinpot brigade "half our team out" so did they. " We will learn from this" No we won't nothing has changed defensively in last 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't their 5 goal be a foul, their players were pushing our wall out of position.
I’ve often wondered about free kicks like this and why fouls aren’t given. Didn’t make the slightest difference today so not really that bothered in the grand scheme of things.

Horrible to watch tonight, I can take losing to the big boys in the league as there really is a genuine gulf between them and the rest. If we turned up, but in a great effort and we’re just picked apart by quality, I can take that despite being unhappy. To just roll over and have our bellies tickled is frustrating. At least we’re not playing one of the best teams in Europe on Saturday. Oh, wait....

Ugh to be expected with so many injuries. But I’d still like to see more fight from certain players.

Ibe subbed for Daniels....a defender down two. Enough said. Formation change or not if your an attacker that is a message.

Everyone is saying about injuries however you would think going forward that is our first choice back 4....?

Eddie and the management need to take a long look at themselves now. We have been making the same mistakes for 4 years now and every player we seem to buy it’s the same, no matter how good they are.

Think it’s clear to see some help is needed in the coaching department, especially regards defensive positioning and general mindset. On paper that back 4 should not be conceding so many goals. Expect more of the same Saturday but IMO as previously said, our season starts again at Huddersfield!

UTCIAD

Everyone is saying about injuries however you would think going forward that is our first choice back 4....?

Eddie and the management need to take a long look at themselves now. We have been making the same mistakes for 4 years now and every player we seem to buy it’s the same, no matter how good they are.

Think it’s clear to see some help is needed in the coaching department, especially regards defensive positioning and general mindset. On paper that back 4 should not be conceding so many goals. Expect more of the same Saturday but IMO as previously said, our season starts again at Huddersfield!

UTCIAD
Not sure I agree. When you have a midfield that’s sketchy at best at possession and stickers/wingers that can’t possess at all it doesn’t matter who you have defending. They will wear down and concede.

I get that it was disappointing, but Christ there is some serious bedwetting going on. We all know we need a couple of players and injuries have exposed that more than usual, but to say we’re going down next season when we don’t even know who will be playing for us is just full on attention seeking.

In actual fact, the only surprise is that there isn’t the usual separate post match thread, when there was a perfectly good match thread to post in. God forbid a post goes unnoticed.

“We’ll learn from this...We can’t keep giving teams a head start...We need to take a long hard look in the mirror...” :blah::blah::blah:

EDIT:
If I hear any of the above in the post match interviews I fear my head may actually explode ! Gosling manages to get the most cliches in per interview. I think the lads may have a sweepstake on it ! :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry, you will get distracted by the fact that Sam Sturridge said the word 'obviously' 25 times times in his 2.5 minute Solent interview which must be a record along with the number of away defeats.

Don't worry, you will get distracted by the fact that Sam Sturridge said the word 'obviously' 25 times times in his 2.5 minute Solent interview which must be a record along with the number of away defeats.
LOL, really ? That’s 2.5 “obviouslys” for every minute played ! Heaven forbid he plays a full 90, that’d be 225 “obviouslys” to fit into one interview !!! Shame I missed it :confused:

In addition to the obvious defensive flaws, King really needs to stop diving. He’s earning himself a reputation. Not sure why this has crept into his game recently.

Eddie’s verdict on last night.

From BBC.

"Arsenal did have individuals who played well and they were too good for us. But that mindset takes away ownership of what we delivered with our own team.

"They may have played well but our perspective is clear that we can do so much better and are capable of much more than that.

"We will not kid ourselves and our analysis has to be that it was not acceptable."

“We’ll learn from this...We can’t keep giving teams a head start...We need to take a long hard look in the mirror...” :blah::blah::blah:

EDIT:
If I hear any of the above in the post match interviews I fear my head may actually explode ! Gosling manages to get the most cliches in per interview. I think the lads may have a sweepstake on it ! :ROFLMAO:
In case you didn't see MoTD, Gozzo came out and said "it wasn't good enough and I don't really know why".

Now....at this very moment and tomorrow..very intense training sessions which will probably produce another injury combined with bollickings/analyising about ' Arsenalgate' and then sit down with coffee and get their heads around the Plan to take Siddy apart. Jeez ....February..sick and tired you keep pickin on me!
But Hey Ho....
March is Ours!...starting on Saturday !!!

Just so we're clear, I trust Al soberly stands by this the morning after?

I solemnly believe next season will be our last in the PL this time round.

First 10 games - 20 points
Last 18 games -14 points

An alarming slide, no matter who we have played.

I solemnly believe next season will be our last in the PL this time round.

First 10 games - 20 points
Last 18 games -14 points

An alarming slide, no matter who we have played.
So I trust that if we pick up 15 points in our next 10 games, you will come back and tip us for Europe next year?

;