Arsenal

Burnley is the game that can change everything.

Win that and Arsenal could be in for a game.

This... A win, a decent performance and a couple of 'open play goals... and we'll be a different team... Confidence is everything. It's slightly turned in our favour after Chelsea, but that win will mean nothing if we don't beat Burnely...

I'm hoping for 5 points over the next 3 games... 7 would be awesome...

IMO Burnley could be as big a challenge as Chelsea were. We should expect to get something at home whereas nothing was expected at the Bridge. Burnley very unpredictable at the moment, so hope they have an off day again.
:utc:

When we played them at the Emirates this season i thought it was the worst Arsenal team i had seen since we got to the Prem. We were dissapointing that day as we never really took the game to them,so hoping we can give a better account of ourselves at home..

I am taking a lot of perverse pleasure in Arsenal's demise after the mistreatment of Wenger.

Would love to see them become the next West Ham.

They look like an average, midtable team with a good attack. They're exactly where they deserve to be based on their performances; I don't fear playing them even a little.

Anyone not able to make this and have a spare couple of tickets? As I mentioned in another thread, I'll be back in the UK over Xmas and would love to get to the game.

;