Harry Arter

I feel like my sources are now more reliable than Al’s for calling this early yesterday morning. I won’t go on about it though!

Good luck to him, hope he gets a decent amount of games and have a decent season.

Can these year-long loan deals have an option to buy in the January window? Or is it loan-or-nothing?

There's no reason why it couldn't happen. Brighton signed Glenn Murray on loan from us for the season but then made the move permanent in the January window. It is slightly unusual though.

Nothing firm yet from Cardiff, but it could well be a season loan with option to buy if we stay up. That should suit everyone, as there is obviously nobody prepared to pay the £10m today.

As for him choosing us over Watford, that can almost certainly be put down to the Warnock factor. Our Neil is a man manager extraordinaire.

Eddie will have been preparing all pre season with Harry for Cardiff Saturday, I wonder if that does go on, or does it depend on how pi**ed off he is, or is he sworn to secrecy?
Just because they might know what we will be trying to do doesn't also mean that they will be able to stop us doing it.

I, for one, will be very sorry to see him go.

He has done us proud.

Good luck Harry

:utc:

So glad he didn’t choose Watford, too painful. I hope he does well, regains his form and regains his place at Afcb for 19/20 season. He went on loan seemingly on his way out before at Carlisle and came back stronger. Sometimes being away can focus the mind and he has a good manager to gee him up.

Still don't agree with the loan but hopefully he'll come back and be back to his best after playing every week for Cardiff as he is better than Surman & Gosling. Harry is a Legendary player.

Nothing firm yet from Cardiff, but it could well be a season loan with option to buy if we stay up. That should suit everyone, as there is obviously nobody prepared to pay the £10m today.

As for him choosing us over Watford, that can almost certainly be put down to the Warnock factor. Our Neil is a man manager extraordinaire.

That may be true but there's also a little recent history over the past four season's between us and Watford. I'm not sure if that may have informed his decision at all but it's also a possible factor.

Or it could be that he didn't fancy be sub-loaned out to Granada later this month.

;