Harry Arter

I will enjoy not having to see him gobbing off to the ref all the time, it will make it easier for the other players too, not having to pull him off the ref every five mins. I really do think he has upset Eddie at times having to sub him to try and keep 11 players on the pitch.
His " leave it" was a cracker thou.

Harry has been exceptional for us, and without him, we would not be where we are, but, we ‘ve Just paid nearly 30 million for Lerma, with all the best will in the world Harry would never command that sort of fee, and he’ s nowhere near the player Lerma is. It is an ever evolving Premier League, we must improve and keep up with everyone else, that’s the grim reality, thanks Harry, but , we move on.

Nothing firm yet from Cardiff, but it could well be a season loan with option to buy if we stay up. That should suit everyone, as there is obviously nobody prepared to pay the £10m today.

As for him choosing us over Watford, that can almost certainly be put down to the Warnock factor. Our Neil is a man manager extraordinaire.

Cardiff promised Harry first team football; Watford didn’t. I wish him well but completely understand why Eddie was happy for him to move on. Cook and Lerma are the future now.

I'm feeling poorly today as it is but that just gave me a mouthful of puke.

No offence to our visiting Cardiff fan. It's simply very hard to see someone so synonymous with the club's rise in another team's shirt.
Sometimes it's just time to move on and a fresh challenge can kick start a stalling career.

The departure of Peter Whittingham this time last year divided our fan base at the time, but now is acknowledged that it was right.

Option to buy in January at an agreed fee ?

I can't see Harry coming back and getting into the team. Obviously he hasn't been part of Eddies plans for some time..its a shame he didn't have a 'clean break'

Harry has been exceptional for us, and without him, we would not be where we are, but, we ‘ve Just paid nearly 30 million for Lerma, with all the best will in the world Harry would never command that sort of fee, and he’ s nowhere near the player Lerma is. It is an ever evolving Premier League, we must improve and keep up with everyone else, that’s the grim reality, thanks Harry, but , we move on.

Agree he has been exceptional also agree he does not not command 30M however to balance things neither would Surman or Gosling. In my opinion Harry has been far more important & influential than S & G & is also a far better player.

Thanks Harry. We would not be where we are without your contribution. All the best for your season.

My favourite Arter memory has to be his goal against Middlesbrough in the Championship: the one where Pugh was going round in ever decreasing circles and Harry took the ball with the air of "FFS stop faffing around" and smashed it into the net. Wonderful, wonderful moment.

Option to buy in January at an agreed fee ?

I can't see Harry coming back and getting into the team. Obviously he hasn't been part of Eddies plans for some time..its a shame he didn't have a 'clean break'

No option for us to recall, or for them to buy. A straight one season loan. Looking forward to seeing him in an AFCB shirt again this time next year !!

I for one am gutted by this.

Right now I feel like I did when Brett opted to leave for the second time to guarantee football at Ipswich. We all wanted him to stay, we all hoped he would - it just wasn't to be.

I guess it is inevitable that players like Harry, Daniels , Francis , Pugh etc. will one day move on. But lets not forget the legacy these guys all leave us with. I was at Charlton away, first game of the season what seems like an age ago in League 1 when Harry made his league debut. He ran around like a headless chicken for 45 minutes before Eddie had no option but to substitute him before he got sent off. He showed glimpses that day of what was to come , both in terms of skill and that terrier like quality we all came to admire and love.

He is forever woven into the fabric of our clubs history.

Maybe , just maybe he will return next season the Harry we want to see in red and black. That may or may not happen, but whatever happens, he will always be a PROPER LEGEND.

Number 8, Number 8, Harry Arter ... Thank you for everything.

Thanks Harry. We would not be where we are without your contribution. All the best for your season.

My favourite Arter memory has to be his goal against Middlesbrough in the Championship: the one where Pugh was going round in ever decreasing circles and Harry took the ball with the air of "FFS stop faffing around" and smashed it into the net. Wonderful, wonderful moment.
One of my favourite goals in that entire season!
F**k sake give it ere - BOSH

;