Artur

Not sure if this has been in an article or interview that I haven't seen but in the commentary they mentioned that he's been talking that he has recently grown up a bit and has started treating his body properly, with a good diet and so forth. At 38!

If true, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :grinning:

Had another great game today. Seems like a good decision from Eddie to bring him back.
Got a feeling another year contract for him. As things stand he's not looking like giving his place away any time soon.
Must admit I preferred bego, but have to say arturs proved me wrong

Can't agree with you more there CherryBare. He's impressed when he's been called up.

Currently replacing dear old Pughie as the recipient of all my man :love:
Has seized his opportunity excellently and I prefer his proactive goalkeeping to Begos more passive, rooted to the line style ( even if he did get lobbed for it today ! ). Artur is on his toes and gets stuck in. Good lad !

I hope he signs for another year. His bird is very fit #instagram #lad

Not sure if this has been in an article or interview that I haven't seen but in the commentary they mentioned that he's been talking that he has recently grown up a bit and has started treating his body properly, with a good diet and so forth. At 38!

If true, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :grinning:

He looks in very good shape

He looks in very good shape
‘Treating his body properly’ - he waits till the team have left the stadium to have his post match cigarette now.

In all fairness to the guy, has been given a chance and taken it. Hope he keeps it up. Seems a character and maybe that’s what the team needed.

Quite often see him telling defenders what he thinks they should have done differently. Begovic hardly ever seemed to do this. Artur looks as if he's totally at ease with what he's doing and seems chilled. I like him as a keeper and always have. :thumbup:

Quite often see him telling defenders what he thinks they should have done differently. Begovic hardly ever seemed to do this. Artur looks as if he's totally at ease with what he's doing and seems chilled. I like him as a keeper and always have. :thumbup:

He's obviously in a 'good place' at present as his alter ego badkeeper has vanished.

Artur is a good shot stopper but he does worry me sometimes when he passes out from goal. Anyway good luck to him and I hope he signs on for another year.

His wife has more followers than him on instagram.
That's the power of pussy along with a long trail of thirsty white knights.

;