Asmir Begovic

Unsure that he should be mocked for not wanting his young kids to witness abusive & foul language, particularly when it's directed towards him.
I can't imagine many fathers would be cool with the idea that their son/daughter witness Dad receiving verbal abuse from masses of fans. Just saying.

Wasn’t just the comments about his kids though.

He said he doesn’t like going to games himself and if he did he wouldn’t go anywhere near mere supporters.

The issue I have with Bego is when he had a right go at an afcb ballboy when he gave the ball to an opposing player too quickly in his opinion. Have a go at your teammates if anyone is to blame.

mAbout a day before this piece there was another about a potential move. The abuse sucks and no-one should have to put up with it, my comment earlier was somewhat tongue in cheek. However I was amused when asked about his current situation he made some comment about being a first team goalie for over a decade and that he feels he shuold be a #1, to which I wonder about the Chelsea years

Asmir was the worst gk in the league last season by quite some distance, what does he expect? It’s a passionate game and supporters want their team to succeed. If you’d only performed at an adequate level last year you’d have nothing to moan about. It says a lot when the only taker for him was an Azerbaijani team, jog on and good riddance.

Asmir was the worst gk in the league last season by quite some distance, what does he expect? It’s a passionate game and supporters want their team to succeed. If you’d only performed at an adequate level last year you’d have nothing to moan about. It says a lot when the only taker for him was an Azerbaijani team, jog on and good riddance.
The article is being a bit misrepresented by some on here. Yes he did mention getting a bit of stick from the home crowd but he was making a far wider point about the toxic atmosphere at football in general compared to other sports. The specific example he used was 50,000 people calling the ref a w@nker and not wanting his kids to here that. Clearly he wasn’t talking about Dean Court.

Anyone else notice Bego back in the recent training video on the COWS?
Does this mean a permanent move is coming?
Or another loan?
We don't need 4 or 5 keepers in the squad anyway.
Also saw Brad Smith training - scored one in the training drill.

Personally would keep him here for rest of season as cover and send travers out on loan as think he would benefit from regular game time like ramsdale has.

Personally would keep him here for rest of season as cover and send travers out on loan as think he would benefit from regular game time like ramsdale has.

I don’t think Asmir would find being 3rd choice after Ramsdale and Boruc productive for 5 months...

There was some talk of Villa wanting him but Eddie not wanting to support a relegation rival.
However . . .
If Eddie really thinks Begovic is THAT bad, why not send him to Villa for free?

Daniele Longo

@86_longo

27a1.svg

Asmir #Begovic al #Milan: iniziate le visite mediche

2705.svg

;