Asmir Begovic

He amazingly “liked” the comment. The bloke is seriously deluded. Hates football fans and has an inflated feeling of self worth. He’s the dictionary definition of everything that is wrong with the game when it comes to players.

He amazingly “liked” the comment. The bloke is seriously deluded. Hates football fans and has an inflated feeling of self worth. He’s the dictionary definition of everything that is wrong with the game when it comes to players.

If I didn't know any better I'd think that old Asmir went out of his way to get dropped, with some of the most insipid goalkeeping displays I've actually seen live on a consistent basis.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then its probably a **************** goalkeeper.

He's liked this but I'm not sure it reflectsas well on him as he thinks. It almost proves he's shite if you ask me.

Of all the decisions on players we've all fallen out about did anyone think this guy should have been in the team? We saw with our own eyes why you got dropped Asmir and I bet there's a Turkish fans forum somewhere saying exactly the same thing.

Edit: obviously because the Turks are big fans of Azerbaijani football.:oops:

Last edited:
Eddie likes giving him a chance. If Ramsdale goes and we can't offload Begovic, I can see him having the keepers Jersey again. We can't have him on his wages doing nothing and I can't see anyone else queuing up to sign him. God help us.

Eddie likes giving him a chance. If Ramsdale goes and we can't offload Begovic, I can see him having the keepers Jersey again. We can't have him on his wages doing nothing and I can't see anyone else queuing up to sign him. God help us.
We must be able to put somebody of his size to good use somewhere around the club if we are having to pay his wages anyway.
Do we not have any light bulbs which need changing or ceilings in need of a fresh coat of paint ?

;