Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth

...thing is Manchester City seem to like our patient build up style and from all the matches that I have seen us play against them, we have never looked at the races. They are the only PL team that I would confidently say we will lose to...having seen them tear apart a strong Spurs side in their last match I really do fear for our back four as the City forwards were always a yard ahead of them in their thinking and actions...it will be a great test for us of course, I do hope that Billing keeps his cool and that him and Lerma can snuff out De Bruyne and Rodrigo...the trouble is can our defence contain Sterling who is looking so world class atm..
Billing should learn fast. I don't doubt Eddie has already spoken with him but just how fast he learns Lord knows. Maybe Providence will enter into it. We are due for a win against them soon.

Billing should learn fast. I don't doubt Eddie has already spoken with him but just how fast he learns Lord knows. Maybe Providence will enter into it. We are due for a win against them soon.

Young Jeff seems to be learning. How many times has he gone 2 games without a yellow?

Young Jeff seems to be learning. How many times has he gone 2 games without a yellow?
True although last 10 games or so of last season he was much better, to be fair to lerma I don't recall many times he was close to a second yellow either, billing could have gone about 3 times on Saturday

Most of Lerma's bookings were picked up from tidying up after his teammates consistent errors. Hopefully a decrease in the number of bookings he gets will be indicative of a general improvement in midfield.

;