At last, something worth watching........

gipsy hill beer delivery due this afternoon, footy on the telly tonite - I fancy our chances.... wot could possibly go wrong?

Cracking game and a bit of a rollercoaster. No doubt amongst all the emotions will be to think what might have been with maxi gradel.

Recall my daughters boyfriend queueing for beers in a pub beer garden. Took and hour to get them, and they were gone in 5 minutes!

I can’t recall hotter temperatures watching afcb. Bought so many drinks pre, half time and post game to quench my thirst

Enjoyable watch although soft penalty involving noble and interesting refereeing from Jon moss made it feel like this season!

I remember watching this game in a pub via Soccer Saturday, but I have absolutely no idea which pub I chose. I have a feeling it was Air Show weekend though so would have avoided the town centre crowds. This was my first time watching the game in full. Billic really hung Ogbonna out to dry in that first half. He was nowhere near the worst defender on the pitch.

Enjoyed it at the timed perhaps more so in hindsight. 2 things struck me how we really miss Ritchie's work rate and attacking options that we have never really replaced. In the commentary Eddie has shown loyalty to those who achieved promotion through the league sadly wearing thin now and is one of the elements we are where we are in the present "suspended " league. Our future was cast 2 years ago when the likes of Francis and Daniels `as examples and perhaps Surman were not ushered along as with Tommy Elphic could well be our undoing.

Enjoyable watch although soft penalty involving noble and interesting refereeing from Jon moss made it feel like this season!
Didn't rewatch it as was asleep, then working, but was this the game when Pugh or someone was sent clear through and Moss pulled the play back for a free kick to us?

Our future was cast 2 years ago when the likes of Francis and Daniels `as examples and perhaps Surman were not ushered along as with Tommy Elphic could well be our undoing.

Could that not be because we were incredibly fortunate to be offered £3million for Tommy, whereas the likes of Franno haven't attracted the same sort of interest?

Didn't rewatch it as was asleep, then working, but was this the game when Pugh or someone was sent clear through and Moss pulled the play back for a free kick to us?

Yep. Rare to see the normally very calm Pugh get so angry. Boruc ran from his goal to remonstrate with Moss on the half way line and got a yellow card!

;