Attendance Competition 2018-19

GaryRB

UTC Legend
Good evening all, and welcome once again to the Attendance Competition

You will once again be fighting over a small tinpot prize from the club shop for the winner, the main aim being to have a bit of light hearted side issue to the main event.

Just like in previous years, I(GaryRB) will detail the matches, which will be all of AFCB competitive fixtures!

Importantly, the Rules:

State what game you are predicting along with your answer.

One guess, per person, per game. If you wish to change your entry that's fine, but put it on a new post rather than edit previous or PM me just in case I have already recorded your entry on my spreadsheet.

The one people miss most often, ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR BEFORE KICK OFF.

Towards the end of the season, to avoid 'tactical' submissions(yes, people have taken it that seriously), entrants may PM their entry to GaryRB, such advice will be reminded nearer the time.

My official attendance is final, taken from COWS or the BBC.

I am also allowed to play(coordinating this gives me no advantage whatsoever), and no-one is allowed to complain about my scoring :) Obvious errors may of course be pointed out politely :grin:

Scoring:

Consistency over the course of the season is key, but accurate guesses are rewarded.

Closest guess earns - five points

A spot on prediction earns - one bonus point

All guesses within 10 earn - five points
All guesses within 50 earn - four points
All guesses within 100 earn - three points
All guesses within 500 earn - two points
All guesses within 1,000 earn - one point

Example

Anyone who gets a match attendance exact will score 11 points.

Someone with a guess which was 49 out will score 4 points, or 9 points if they are the closest from all entries. While someone in the same week who was 51 out will score 3 points etc.

Good luck all, and enjoy the season

;