Attendance Competition 2021-22

Cheers, Ive tweeted ccfc and afcb without getting response just yet (not sure whether to expect one really, those accounts are more to broadcast than interact)
Nope, no joy at our end!

We are going to go with 19,090, which is what one of our more reliable posters reported as being announced at the ground during the match. His own guess was 45th closest out of the 48 who took part in that round. :cool:

Is this normal or just a blip with the recent game?

We had at home game against Barnsley where the attendance figures were late.

The following home game a few days later with QPR, the figures were up the same night of the game.

It's very unusual. The figure is announced during the match and usually released to the media before the end of the game. As I have said above, one of our chaps says it was 19,090, which seems reasonable.

Nope, no joy at our end!

We are going to go with 19,090, which is what one of our more reliable posters reported as being announced at the ground during the match. His own guess was 45th closest out of the 48 who took part in that round. :cool:
Not sure we can accept word of mouth from a tannoy announcement, may canvas opinion. But appreciate following this up

It's very unusual. The figure is announced during the match and usually released to the media before the end of the game. As I have said above, one of our chaps says it was 19,090, which seems reasonable.

I was listening to the game on our local Radio Solent and heard the figure 19,000 mentioned by the commentator but didn’t catch the full figures.

Your second highest home gate?

Was at the match and the attendance announced on scoreboard was indeed 19,090

;