Away fans, it's all very quiet.

redharry

UTC Legend
Nothing on MK Dons site re their fans next Saturday. Nothing on WBA site re the league game the following week. nothing on our site re Forest away.
What's going on, are we going to find out any time soon.

Think MK Dons have sold tickets......

"Just purchased my ticket for the game. £36 advanced ticket on the train with a railcard which isn't too bad. Beer on the beach, find a pub and get to the game. For those booking trains remember that it could go to penalties (no extra time though) so don't book anything too early out of Bournemouth."

A few lines from a MK Dons friend on next week.

Got tickets but I'm not sure why. Neither club will take it seriously with both using it as a pre season friendly. Bournemouth will put out a reserve team. The Dons will use their reserve keeper which will be a professional debut for him. Bournemouth will win and MK Don's manager will say it's because he has a new team.

Got tickets but I'm not sure why. Neither club will take it seriously with both using it as a pre season friendly. Bournemouth will put out a reserve team. The Dons will use their reserve keeper which will be a professional debut for him. Bournemouth will win and MK Don's manager will say it's because he has a new team.
Last 'friendly' before the season starts. I think we will start the game with something like his first XI.

Look on the bright side Al. If we treat it as a friendly we are in with a chance. If we treated it as a cup tie we’d be absolutely fecked.

Neither club will take it seriously with both using it as a pre season friendly. Bournemouth will put out a reserve team.

Like that cracking experience against Forest Green a couple of years ago. You remember, there were goals flying in at both ends and the keepers were kept on their toes almost every second.

Then the referee spoiled it all by blowing his whistle for the two captains to do the toss-up and start the match.

Not a bad prediction.
He's livid with their defence.

;