Barnsley - The Verdict

Billing should never wear a Bournemouth shirt again. Get Kilkenny involved.

Said it before and I will again, Surridge is not good enough. Wins nothing in the air, lightweight, all he does is wave his arms about and moan.

I feel sorry for Surridge because I do actually like him, but the truth is he's out of the game against a centre half with a bit of strength, and truthfully this isn't the right level for him.

It’s meaningless now. May as well play the kids

So we shouldn't bother in only our second FA Cup quarter final ever?

I'm not sure bedwetter is anywhere near enough an insult for how pathetic an alleged "supporter" you are.

I hope you fcuk off back to "supporting" whatever club from miles away you "supported" before we got fairly good soon and don't come back.

No offence, OK some...

3 weeks ago I'd have been fuming at throwing away a game like that now I don't even care.
This whole season has been a embarrassment to be honest. The league is over now for us this season so let's pray we can continue the cup run next Saturday *straw clutching intensifies*

3 weeks ago I'd have been fuming at throwing away a game like that now I don't even care.
This whole season has been a embarrassment to be honest. The league is over now for us this season so let's pray we can continue the cup run next Saturday *straw clutching intensifies*
You don't care ??? .....well it bloody hurts me

"Together Anything Is Possible”. We were, then we weren’t so much, and now we are definitely not together. Thats where it falls down for me. The journey with Eddie was all about the whole being much greater than the sum of the parts. Now the opposite is true. That is the challenge for the manager, until we find someone who can solve that (and I know it isn’t easily found) this is what we will be like.

So we shouldn't bother in only our second FA Cup quarter final ever?

I'm not sure bedwetter is anywhere near enough an insult for how pathetic an alleged "supporter" you are.

I hope you fcuk off back to "supporting" whatever club from miles away you "supported" before we got fairly good soon and don't come back.

No offence, OK some...
I was clearly talking about the league you simpleton. I have supported us for 20 years btw. How about you f**k off and support some other club, take the rest of the happy clappers with you too. This season has been an almighty f**k up, if it offends you to hear that then I’m sorry.

The state of the town doesnt win matches better players and managers do ! Slag off the town all you like we don’t care , 5 points is 5 points whether we live in palaces or slums. It’s not like it was a fluke win for gods sake.
.where have I slagged of your town ?

I was clearly talking about the league you simpleton. I have supported us for 20 years btw. How about you f**k off and support some other club, take the rest of the happy clappers with you too. This season has been an almighty f**k up, if it offends you to hear that then I’m sorry.
Liar. I was CLEARLY posting about the cup match.
Therefore, you are a pathetic bedwetting liar.

The state of the town doesnt win matches better players and managers do ! Slag off the town all you like we don’t care , 5 points is 5 points whether we live in palaces or slums. It’s not like it was a fluke win for gods sake.

I think the point is, there's more to life than football.

And life down here in the sunny south is preferable to life in the north.

That's why you northerners all come on holiday or retire down here.

;