Bedwetter

[QUOTE="Old Cherry, post: 547157, member: 7270"

To get over - annoyed by any one persons output is a complete waste of time...

Hang on Brian, didn't you more or less single-handedly hound Cherrybright/SMHinto off this board?
I'm not complaining - the guy was a right pain[/QUOTE]

Yeps I did...although perhaps not exactly single - handedly as I might have vainly attempted to claim ..and oh he was a pain...but now I look back and think Christ ..the bloke in a funny sort of way was entertaining us :eek:...if he comes back ....well I dunno ....we will deal with the mofo I guess...
..but your right to ' hang on Brian' me...I need that surveillance !

‘You’re such a bedwetter.’
‘You need to clean your sheets.’
hehehehehe
I’ve had it with this place. Try my best to engage in discussion and to offer my opinions/analysis only to be met by regular constant name calling and condescending remarks. Fed up of having to reply to posters who’s only intention is to try and belittle, the same posters who will very rarely actually engage in any constructive football related discussion. Well done, you clearly wanted to see the back of me and now you have your wish. It is obvious that there are certain posters on here who can not wait to jump on every single word that you say, I now completely understand where Neil Dawson was coming from. Am members on a few different message boards and this one is without doubt the worst to be a part of by a distance.
Adios and take care everyone
With a name like bedwetter....true as it may be... you cannot be taken seriously ...as famously J McEnroe once said.

What the hell is the matter with this board these days?

Back in the day this would be the cue to do a massive right turn and start a long list of euphemisms for dong.

Tool.

I did like the email lists we had 20 odd years ago; especially the League 2 (or whatever Divvy3 was called then) and we could have wonderful flame wars with fans of other clubs. It was an enormous, non-stop, pi$$ take (and I worked with a Gillyhoofball supporter in those days, we were both on the list)

Kids today, much like players, are a bit soft and wet. (*That's my Bill McGarry/Brian/Old Cherryism for the year)

This reminds me of those symbolic gesture of throwing your season ticket on the pitch after a particularly poor performance.
I'm guessing the next day when you sober up, you sort of regret it.

Whilst I understand the criticism for those who announce their departure (doesn't bother me either way tbh) I think people should be left alone if things on here get too much for them and welcomed back when they come back. Righteous debates are all part and parcel of these type of things but it's not good if people genuinely feel bullied into not posting any more.

I did like the email lists we had 20 odd years ago; especially the League 2 (or whatever Divvy3 was called then) and we could have wonderful flame wars with fans of other clubs. It was an enormous, non-stop, pi$$ take (and I worked with a Gillyhoofball supporter in those days, we were both on the list)

Kids today, much like players, are a bit soft and wet. (*That's my Bill McGarry/Brian/Old Cherryism for the year)
Were you on the AWAG board? That was fun, fans of AFCB, QPR, Millwall, Tranmere, Port Vale et al spending their working days arsing about on the internet and occasionally meeting up at games

Were you on the AWAG board? That was fun, fans of AFCB, QPR, Millwall, Tranmere, Port Vale et al spending their working days arsing about on the internet and occasionally meeting up at games

If it was in the 90s - after the invention of the worldwideweb kiddies - then I can't remember.

:ROFLMAO::cheers::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;):party:W
Whilst I understand the criticism for those who announce their departure (doesn't bother me either way tbh) I think people should be left alone if things on here get too much for them and welcomed back when they come back. Righteous debates are all part and parcel of these type of things but it's not good if people genuinely feel bullied into not posting any more.
Well said SDD ! Even though you've probably scared off more people than Pennywise the clown.

;