Bedwetter

Just to point out that I am not Brian and the only resemblance is that he hijacked my user name. You need to work out his previous billmcgarry, Cornwall, Brian incarnations, too. As for taking umbrage, most posters use this forum as a hobby including 'point scoring'. It's part of the territory. It's probably why most members read a lot more than they post.

Mmm yeah..For the record, I was annoyed and a bit embarrassed with myself for the hijack....lack of foresight that someone else would have that username...although my mind hadn't registered any 'oldcherry' posts..maybe not seen any.
..I can only hope that people see that mine has a capital O..and yours a small case o..and mine has separate words.
So apology from me is warranted and set down.

Mmm yeah..For the record, I was annoyed and a bit embarrassed with myself for the hijack....lack of foresight that someone else would have that username...although my mind hadn't registered any 'oldcherry' posts..maybe not seen any.
..I can only hope that people see that mine has a capital O..and yours a small case o..and mine has separate words.
So apology from me is warranted and set down.
Dont worry Brian, theres no chance of mixing you up.....;)

I see that Waz was last seen on the board at 10.21 today.

Shall we have a competition to see when he resurfaces ? I don't think he'll be able to resist the temptation to check out the reactions to his epic flounce.

I predict 4.25 this afternoon. What's your guess ?

Wrong - it took a full week before the Wazzer returned !!!!

Welcome back @Waz afcb - you add something to this forum. Not sure what, but hope you don’t take it all too seriously.

Welcome back Waz, we all knew you'd be back sooner rather than later !

Just a piece of advice, make sure you keep working on that likes-to-posts ratio, eh ?

I can only appeal to admin to remove this thread entirely. I thought we’d moved on from using this obnoxious term that only goes to underline how actually fuc**** brain dead some posters on here are. I can take most names, cu next Tuesday, ok, cockwomble, ok, shithead, ok, but please folks, this other term means nothing and just shows up the user as a all of the previous.

I can only appeal to admin to remove this thread entirely. I thought we’d moved on from using this obnoxious term that only goes to underline how actually fuc**** brain dead some posters on here are. I can take most names, cu next Tuesday, ok, cockwomble, ok, shithead, ok, but please folks, this other term means nothing and just shows up the user as a all of the previous.
Cockwomble

Tosser

Cockwomble
I just figured out cu next Tuesday and was surprised to discover that it had nothing whatsoever to do with meeting up at the next televised Championship evening game ! Do I get a prize ? :p

I’d use it myself in the future but think I might get tired of explaining it to people ;)

I just figured out cu next Tuesday and was surprised to discover that it had nothing whatsoever to do with meeting up at the next televised Championship evening game ! Do I get a prize ? :p

I’d use it myself in the future but think I might get tired of explaining it to people ;)

now you've worked out cu nt, can you explain cockwomble to me? did orinoco have a massive dong, did I miss something in my childhood education?!

;