Covid & Football

Just setting aside the booing, I prefer the apparent social distancing at Millwall (add your own jokes...). Like quite a few on here I'm sure, I have to take some extra care for medical reasons and have decided to wait and see how we operate it. I appreciate it costs the club more to open more stands but (I think) 2000 people spread around 11000 seats would be fine. Fully understand loads of people would be happy with something like Reading... that's no problem, we all have different levels at which we feel comfortable.

Some players will thrive on it.....others not.

I do fear for Begovic and Solanke.

Two players who may well be affected by crowds who are otherwise performing brilliant at the moment.

Begovic, of course said he didn't take his daughter to games anymore due to the crowds.

Then of course there is the Millvile racism thing.

Great to get back in.....but crowds aren't always a positive influence.

Some players will thrive on it.....others not.

I do fear for Begovic and Solanke.

Two players who may well be affected by crowds who are otherwise performing brilliant at the moment.

Begovic, of course said he didn't take his daughter to games anymore due to the crowds.

Then of course there is the Millvile racism thing.

Great to get back in.....but crowds aren't always a positive influence.

With small numbers and fans ‘gagged’, shouldn’t be a problem.

I think Solanke was feeling the pressure and the groans from the crowd when it didn't come off which made him snatch at chances. However, success begets more success. With his good run I think there will be a lot more patience for him if he misses a few. I've a feeling he's over that hump.

I think Begovic will do just fine as well, he seems to have massively turned a corner.

Let's see but crowds tend to be more forgiving when you're winning more than you're losing so it should be a generally positive atmosphere at most games.

2000 fans aren't going to make to big an impact. Once we get back to full houses, that will have a more positive than negative impact

Email today confirming that all season ticket money will be returned by the end of March. So that's that. No proper games all season and only two(?) with limited numbers. I was fortunate enough to have managed to see one game and even more fortunate that it was Huddersfield instead of Wycombe.

;