“Behind the scenes” vid on COWS

adam0102

Fans' Favourite
Couple of nice touches, Jeff bringing his littl’un into the dressing room and Ryan giving his top to the mascot after she’d said it was cold out on the pitch

Good to see the human side of the players

I saw a similar "cold mascot getting players top" the other day. The cynic in me says it must be part of the PL weekly list of things to film. '-)

Oh, and the old fart in me says what is it with these "please mister, can I have your shirt?" signs popping up all over the place. Its like something out of Oliver Twist. Harrumph. ;-)

Oh, and the old fart in me says what is it with these "please mister, can I have your shirt?" signs popping up all over the place. Its like something out of Oliver Twist. Harrumph. ;-)

It's not just you!!! I love to see players give their shirts to kids who might be just standing there happy and cheering but once a sign goes up it becomes an expectation / transaction. #oldfarttilidie

It's not just you!!! I love to see players give their shirts to kids who might be just standing there happy and cheering but once a sign goes up it becomes an expectation / transaction. #oldfarttilidie

Agreed. It was nice when Rico gave his shirt to the kid who was hit by the ball at a recent match - but not all the time.

What about Ritchie hitting the man in the b@lls the other day when he kicked out the corner flag followed the Newcastle goal?

Should he donate his undergarments …..

;