Ben Pearson

I don't really think he's had enough of a PL chance with us. He lost his place in the Championship with Parker. Seem to remember some health issue as well. He seemed pretty good in the PL (against City, was it?) when he then picked up an injury. He did really well for Stoke and Luton clearly think he has something about him. Lerma's gone. Give Pearlo a chance. Decent squad player at the very least.

Shame but probably best for both parties.

I had a bit of man love for him :love:.
He seemed to be a fun character whenever he appeared in COWS videos and you could always rely on him to give a 100% performance whenever called upon.

I hope he gets the move and the game time he wants and deserves.
Thanks Ben and good luck !

Some signing that was eh ?....after all the hype when he was at Preston. Just wasted at DC.
A very decent squad player if you ask me....a bit more about him than some of the 'laid back' clique...hopefully the boy Irialo will change that and get things back to the industry and commitment of the likes of Arter, Ritchie Surman, Gosling and Pugh.

Some signing that was eh ?....after all the hype when he was at Preston. Just wasted at DC.
A very decent squad player if you ask me....a bit more about him than some of the 'laid back' clique...hopefully the boy Irialo will change that and get things back to the industry and commitment of the likes of Arter, Ritchie and Pugh.

Unfortunately he seemed to have too many fitness issues at the times he woukd have had a run in the team and chance to grow with us... a bit like Sean Macdonald.

Those cm/cdm positions was where we had incredible quality/depth for a championship team.

Unfortunately he seemed to have too many fitness issues at the times he woukd have had a run in the team and chance to grow with us... a bit like Sean Macdonald.

Those cm/cdm positions was where we had incredible quality/depth for a championship team.
Yeah, he always seemed a bit too injury prone for a midfield enforcer.

;