Ben Pearson

With every thread there’s usually a bit of needle...Seams with Brian he doesn’t like to zip it too often, but inadvertently leaves us in stitches with his yarns.

Ben Pearson, what a player.

What will be interesting if we are promoted is how much certain players get any credit...I.e. Solanke, Billing, Kelly, CCV, Stacey, Smith, S.Cook....or will ALL Praise be heaped on Ben, Lerma and Danj....oh and Gods own L.Cook !
I think I know ! although I wouldn't have a clue regarding how Brooks and Stan figure.

Or will a new Hero emerge in the play - offs ?
- maybe Anthony, Riquelme or Kilkenny...

Who would I select for Praise... I reckon probably Smith.....or Solanke..

However we ain't there yet...and that could lead into a whole new and alternative story. The Big Blame !

Last edited:
Big Blame ?

I don't think so, I'd say that most us us are pleasantly surprised to find ourselves where we are, given the turbulence of the close season and the gradual disintegration under Tindall.

If we do ultimately fail, I think think most people would be more than happy to give it another go in the Championship under Woodgate.

Big Blame ?

I don't think so, I'd say that most us us are pleasantly surprised to find ourselves where we are, given the turbulence of the close season and the gradual disintegration under Tindall.

If we do ultimately fail, I think think most people would be more than happy to give it another go in the Championship under Woodgate.

Me too....! This is THE Top representation of English Football ! I can't lose !

What will be interesting if we are promoted is how much certain players get any credit...I.e. Solanke, Billing, Kelly, CCV, Stacey, Smith, S.Cook....or will ALL Praise be heaped on Ben, Lerma and Danj....oh and Gods own L.Cook !
I think I know ! although I wouldn't have a clue regarding how Brooks and Stan figure.

Or will a new Hero emerge in the play - offs ?
- maybe Anthony, Riquelme or Kilkenny...

Who would I select for Praise... I reckon probably Smith.....or Solanke..

However we ain't there yet...and that could lead into a whole new and alternative story. The Big Blame !

I think the whole team will get the deserved credit plus of course our CEO for his vision.
I wouldn’t be surprised though, if Arnie wins most of the player of the season awards.

And if it doesn’t happen, the blame will be with the board.

Obviously you're very selective in your thread reading. CCV has had huge praise in many posts, for example. Most people recognise that our defence is far more solid with him in it

Whoa! Came on here to talk Woodgate and it’s been moved by the merger police.

Anyone think we will bid for Demari Gray to play alongside Pearson this summer?

Whoa! Came on here to talk Woodgate and it’s been moved by the merger police.

Anyone think we will bid for Demari Gray to play alongside Pearson this summer?

Don't come on this thread talking about Demari Gray Neil. Anyway, you seen any nice wildlife in your back garden recently?

;