Ben Pearson

Not sure Marco Silva is the right manager for Fulham. Seemed really good when he almost turned things around for Hull but Watford and Everton didn't work out well. At this stage, I'm a lot happier with Parker than I would be with Silva....

Could easily have been a bit sulky as he seems to be earmarked as the man to miss out if we want to play an extra forward thinking midfielder but has just got on with it.

Seems to be part Harry Arter, part Marvin Bartley and part Zach Galifianakis. That extra steel we sometimes need. Conditions today made him the man for the job and he more than stepped up. My MotM.

If Lewis Cook does get back up to fitness we have some incredible options in midfield.

Could easily have been a bit sulky as he seems to be earmarked as the man to miss out if we want to play an extra forward thinking midfielder but has just got on with it.

Seems to be part Harry Arter, part Marvin Bartley and part Zach Galifianakis. That extra steel we sometimes need. Conditions today made him the man for the job and he more than stepped up. My MotM.

If Lewis Cook does get back up to fitness we have some incredible options in midfield.
Some of his stuff today made Lerma look a bit soft.

He takes the stick he gets without doing the dying swan"lets rollover and over and slap the ground repeatedly",and just gets on with it .
Agree. A proper old school “roll your sleeves up and get stuck in” type of player. We are very lucky to have him and he seems like a really nice, funny bloke off the pitch too. Already one of my favourite players of recent times. He really has been an excellent addition to the squad. I hope he sticks around for many years to come !

;