Billing and Brooks on their way?

Not upset if we sell anyone today if price is right. I would sell brooks if we get a chance with a lower upfront price and higher sell on %.

Can't see much more than £10-12m for Brooks at the moment. He seems a shadow of his former self.

Leeds have apparently paid 24mio for Dan James rising to 30mio, I don’t think he’s twice the player Brooks is and stats would indicate the same. Ok maybe that is an indication of overpaying on Leeds part more than anything but I’d rather see us hold onto Brooks and try to coach/play him back into the form we have seen in the past then sell for that kind of lower fee

Leeds have apparently paid 24mio for Dan James rising to 30mio, I don’t think he’s twice the player Brooks is and stats would indicate the same. Ok maybe that is an indication of overpaying on Leeds part more than anything but I’d rather see us hold onto Brooks and try to coach/play him back into the form we have seen in the past then sell for that kind of lower fee

Has it dawned on Leeds fans that the James deal is paying the salary of Ronaldo?

... or an exciting 12 hours...

We very rarely have exciting deadline days... Looking forward to how we continue to rebuild this squad under Parker...
Absolutely. A much needed rebuild, both in a financial and in a footballing sense.
If Parker gets the players he's after I'm sure he'll be absolutely delighted. It really does sound as if the board are backing him all the way. Great stuff. Looking forward to getting these incomings done and dusted now. It's looking like we'll have an exciting squad with decent cover for injuries.
:utc:

Regarding youngsters going on loan, I think there's a fair shot that Ibsen-Rossi might be one. He's looked fairly good in his games this season, yes, but if Cook has Scott's confidence after a bit more fitness is regained over the break, that's already 4 CBs with Cahill, Mepham, and Kelly and would leave Ibsen-Rossi 5th choice, fighting for 4th choice. Getting him a full season of starts in League 1 might not be a bad move.

Anthony and Zemura should stay, especially Zemura, if one of them does go it would be Anthony. Could see Kilkenny potentially going on loan with our more senior midfielders returning to health and potential new signings in midfield rumored.

;