Birmingham away

The absence of Brooks makes this a bit tricky formation wise.....I don't know how far off Stan is but I'm not sure it's worth rushing him back to play on the right...... Taylor might be a possibility..... although I'm thinking we might go to a 352 ...... something along the lines of:
,...........................Travers
..............Meps....Rossi.... Kelly...
Davis,.............. Kilkenny.........Zemura
..........Marcondes.......... Billing
.............. Solanke...... Anthony

Having the extra CB against this lot especially against Jutkiewicz who is an absolute beast in the air might be essential.

The absence of Brooks makes this a bit tricky formation wise.....I don't know how far off Stan is but I'm not sure it's worth rushing him back to play on the right...... Taylor might be a possibility..... although I'm thinking we might go to a 352 ...... something along the lines of:

Having the extra CB against this lot especially against Jutkiewicz who is an absolute beast in the air might be essential.

Not convinced that Billing will be fit after Saturday. I think he only stayed on because there was nobody else!!

If

Can Davis play on the right? I suppose theright-footed Smith plays on the left sometimes...

Not convinced that Billing will be fit after Saturday. I think he only stayed on because there was nobody else!!

Really...?!?!?!? WTF is going on with our missing players list...?

Smith
Stacey
S.Cook
L.Cook
Pearson
Stan
Danjuma (???)
Lerma (suspended)
Billing ???
Brooks (suspended)

There is almost a starting [outfield] XI right there... less than 2 weeks into the start of a new season... Ridiculous...

The easiest fix would be if one of our senior wide men can make themselves available: Stanislas, Stacey or Smith. Any of them could fill in on the right.

If not and assuming our choices are all youth team, then Marcondes moving to the right would be straightforward enough. He can do that, if we had someone else to put in the middle. Kyle Taylor maybe.

Another option might be to move Solanke to the right and have Saydee through the middle.

If he's not fit, we're in trouble... I know Stacey played in midfield for Luton and Davis can also play midfield. Let's hope Birmingham are terrible!!!!!

;