Birmingham - The verdict

Massive improvement in our stats;
Attempts 20
On target 7
Corners 10
Possession 64

Plus broke our recent 'give struggling teams a helping hand'

Hopefully Lewis back as soon as possible , he does seem to be one of those players that needs to be played into form

I also thought Solanke was man of the match today, he is so skilful at times and was also very unlucky again not to score. Such a shame that Lewis Cook had to go,off, he was running the show. Slowly I think Jason is finding the correct team for this league.
I agree, he's often much maligned but given all he does on the pitch/his all round play, I thought he was excellent.

Really pleasing result. Good to bounce straight back from a poor defeat. Happy that Solanke is finally showing what he can do, just needs some regular goals to fully complete his improvement.

Missed the first 5 so didn't see their fast start. Thought we were excellent up until their goal then we struggled to get on the ball but never really looked like letting anything slip. Much needed result but, more important, a solid performance. Hopefully little Cook can recover over the international break and be ready for Reading. Seeing the replay again, I reckon the Birmingham player could've been in a spot of bother in the prem as he was off the ground. Glad the ref didn't send him off though, no malice, just two players going in full throttle.

Agreed last 20 minutes holding on to a lead not our strongest point.
But much better energy, passing & commitment throughout.
Hope Lewis injury not serious - hard to tell what happened & what was injury outcome
Some great performances, Jeff Lerma the pick for me
We are back in the promotion bun fight
So come back from break uninjured !!!!

Compared to SW Chalk and Cheese !

Up the cherries

;